Contact us

▣ NSC 208 ▤ ART HAUS FINAL ▣ RESULTS ▧ WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
LRYs89x.png

Uto

Veteran
I actually want Kordavian Islands to win ngl. Whole day the news has been reporting about some British grandma that died while I've been watching Ukrainian military men hug babushkas.

randajad

Veteran
Omg congrats Tcher-Racoi, so glad my 12 won xheat And thank you guys for your votes, I am always happy with making it to the final, but 8th place is fantastic. xheart Congrats to the hosting team, the shows were amazing.

And most importantly, vote at Griffinskaja Laul, so I can apply for the next edition :lol: Here: link

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations on winning ::tch! :D
Fabulous and exciting show, @Alevender and awesome work this edition remaining team @ferret, @Karhu @Veronika

Awesome result! xcheer We both love Plakala Kalina a lot so PQing is fantastic! :D
Thank you very much! xrose xhug

SOLENTOYA 12 ✨
SAKURALIA 6
MOISANTIA 8
PYREICA 6KAMANDÉ 5
BALEARICA ISLAND 8
COMINO 3
TCHER-RACOI 5
AIMULLI 7
DALISSKA 1
ROSELAND 2
TROLLHEIMR 7
ARIRANG 7
SUNDFOR 7
RIYA-SAMPETRIA 3
BELVIST 10
MATIMATI 1
CHERNIYA 6
FERVOROSIA 5
TAUMASIA & DELTANNOR 7
VYLKUZEME 7
SVOBODNIA 2
REDWOOD REPUBLIC 12 ✨
TYBALTEVA 3
PERRYFORNIA 7
UFERBRUHT 1
KADIS 1

xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ::tch on your debut win - good entry, ended up 12th in my final ranking, and you've been such a powerhouse since joining the roster with a great Q % so I'm not surprised to see you convert your first win so early xclap

To @ferret @Alevender @Veronika and @Karhu - amazing job on the shows and graphics, everything was executed with flair and style and it looked awesome xlove

Thanks for the support for ::moi - delighted to have grabbed a final spot this edition, and nice to see some good points from other nations this edition. I thought this song was NSC-personified the first time I heard it, and nice to see I hit the right note with some of you guys too xup

Top Bottom