::beg ::mat ::doi ::ora ::bif ::big ::slf ::bel ::taa ::riy
::pyr ::aim ::com ::nal ::ugl ::tch ::fer ::vyl ::lac ::svo
::ins ::tyb ::yap ::cal ::nbs ::ufe

Back-up entry:
Öösingimäed, Endórë

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
So we get a theme that is essentially just my entire shortlist? Thanks. Will be easy to send something fitting.

Uto

Veteran
Just wanted to inform that you can do it now in case you have forgotten or haven't read this thread!
You can either send them to me or to @ferret, doesn't really matter (to me would be faster, I guess). :)

I am guilty, I didn't really read it. Since you probably know what song I'm sending, you will also know how it's not really possible to pick any 30 second segment that really works well as all the parts sort of just flow into each other. As such I will give you permission to just pick whatever part you like or think works well in the recap. Is that ok?

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
I am guilty, I didn't really read it. Since you probably know what song I'm sending, you will also know how it's not really possible to pick any 30 second segment that really works well as all the parts sort of just flow into each other. As such I will give you permission to just pick whatever part you like or think works well in the recap. Is that ok?
Yeah ofc, I'm mentioning people because they may want some specific segment to be played in the recap, but simply forgot to add it or just sent their entries without reading this thread. :) But anyway adding recap segment is optional.

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Ewigkeit

Veteran
First off, I would like to say that it’s not easy for me to open this up, most of the time I’ve had to deal with this on my own. Luckily, I had a few other friends beside me who could closely relate to my situation as they were first hand bullying victims of the same person. Despite having sent an entry already, I’d like to hereby announce that I will be skipping the current edition due to the never-ending hostile behaviour of one of the co-hosts, ferret. And in addition, I don’t think I will be treated fairly. Many of you at NSC may not know, but this person has always been belligerent towards me and my friends outside the NSC forum (e.g. OM dramas, constant attacks on our personality and music taste -the latest example being his judgemental remarks on Hiji’s character and thus blocking her while the WV edition he hosted was in progress-, etc.). All this time his behaviour was tolerated and tens of issues were closed. Of course, this hasn’t stopped him. The longer we were silent, the more unpleasant this person became towards us - but I have had enough. I have suffered enough already from their cyberbullying mentally and NSC to me should be a free and safe space for its all members, but this edition I don’t think I will find peace in it. See you next edition.

KD4TPkI.png

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
@Ewigkeit
Oh no, please don't skip the edition, we really need you!
I played your entry several times on repeat while making the recap (used it as a template for the recap design), and it became so dear to me, so I can't even imagine this edition without it. :cry:
I didn't even know that ferret acted that way, this was totally awful and rude, especially from the host, who should definitely be helpful and friendly towards all the participants no matter what. I apologize from the bottom of my heart on his behalf and hope he realizes he was wrong and does the same. I'll talk to him in private.

ferret

Dear Ewig! You know very well that my reaction had nothing to do with you personally or with your song.
An attempt to arrange another drama because of one smiley is incomprehensible to me. You and your friends are well aware of the situation in which I am at the moment and your desire to unbalance me looks very strange. Or I misunderstood you.

ferret

Last edited:

spiluke

Top Bottom