Contact us

ՀԱՅԱՍՏԱՆ - Armenia 2010 - Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

pras

Re: ???????? - Armenia 2010 - Eva Rivas - Apricot Stone

I love this song and the performance was great yesterday but i hope Eva won't dance in the final :|

Qele_Armenia

there were more Armenian flags in Oslo than in Moscow where we have the largest Diaspora :shock: well done :D

Qele_Armenia

Let’s Get United! Together we’ll do it!

OGAE Armenia launches promotional campaign «We Must Win». Many of you communicate on the forums, registered in various social networks. Let’s all support our representative Eva Rivas. Below are pictures for signatures, avatars for social networks and more. They were all created just for you. It is time to act! Just copy the photo and put in your signature or use it as an avatar! We must win!:)

P.S.

The section will be updated!

1-5.png

1-1.png

1-2.png

1-3.png

1-4.png

http://ogae.am/?p=624

AlekS

Veteran

gr8 performance :p and awesome draw. Imo, Armenia will be in the top-5.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Eva Rivas:

“I'm very excited, and I'm so looking forward to the Final. It's gonna be very hard. When I got the result, I began to scream and jump, I didn't know what to do.”

HAYQ

All the songs in the final are great. Any country who will win, will deserve it ;)

Qele_Armenia

Eurovision 2010: Support Eva Rivas - Armenia !

Eurovision 2010 Voting

Population and special jury in each country have 50% stake in voting pool. Each Televoter is allowed to vote up to 20 times, but you cannot vote for your own country. Vote for Eva Rivas, vote for ARMENIA! Send the link of this site to all your friends and ask them to disseminate it among their friends. Yes, we can do it - each of us will bring-in minimum 20 people from the European countries to VOTE 20 TIMES FOR ARMENIA! Do you want Eurovision 2011 take place in Armenia? Go ahead and make it truth! :p

http://www.evarivas.eu/en/eva_rivas_-_a ... d_calendar

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

According to the first indications of the esctoday.com BigPoll, Armenia is emerging as a front runner to win the Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo. The country has been steadily gaining in polls all week. Germany, Azerbaijan, Turkey and Israel are all in the frame to win the crown.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

After the aftermath of semifinal two, Australian morning radio singled our their favourite to win Eurovision 2010 as being Armenia with Eva Rivas’ “Apricot Stone”.

Qele_Armenia

MattTheMoron said:
According to the first indications of the esctoday.com BigPoll, Armenia is emerging as a front runner to win the Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo. The country has been steadily gaining in polls all week. Germany, Azerbaijan, Turkey and Israel are all in the frame to win the crown.

great news :D

aletem

I'm casting a vote for Armenia tonight! :cool:

Qele_Armenia

Armenian entry tattooed on our minds :D

31739_122896107743954_115802628453302_164457_4278904_n.jpg

One of Good Evening Europe's favorites to win this year is Armenia. In fact, we have loved the Armenian entries from the very moment they first entered the competition in 2006. That's why it was pretty cool to meet up with a bunch of crazy Armenians on their way to Telenor Arena yesterday, to cheer for our favorite Eva Rivas. They have traveled to Oslo from Sweden, Ireland and other cities in Norway to share this moment, and they sure came well prepared dressed up in T-shirts and caps in the Armenian colors while of course waving their flags and praising the apricot stone.

"I have always been a huge ESC fan", Sevak Khachatryan tells us. He has traveled from Dublin to join the party in Eurovision Town and to cheer for his home country. "Before Armenia entered the competition, I used to cheer for Russia. They always send big stars with high quality songs, like Dima Bilan both in 2006 and 2008 and t.A.T.u in 2003", he continues. And according to the Armenians we met yesterday, ESC is also taken very seriously in their homeland. For example the lyrics for this years entry is written by Karen Kavaleryan, a famous and accomplished lyricist which has participated numerous times with different countries in ESC earlier with great success.

"Almost everybody watch the show on TV back in Armenia, it's very popular", Sevak's friend Ema Khachatryan adds, and we're thinking this is similar to Norway and probably all other countries in Europe. Friends and families gathering in front of the telly, having a party and rooting for their favorites. This is what we love about Eurovision, we really are sharing the moment in all this silliness.

31739_122896114410620_115802628453302_164458_6680358_n.jpg

The crowd is nervous on behalf of tall and terrific Eva, they are crossing their fingers for her and will of course use the same fingers to vote like maniacs later. That's the beauty of watching the finals outside your home country, you can vote for your own participant! It turned out that qualifying was a walk in the park for Armenia, so now our friends can fully focus on the big event tomorrow and stock up on newly charged phone cards.

Yes, they really are crazy about their apricot stone. And by crazy, we mean big time. One of them, Sato Movsesian, could proudly announce that he just got Eva Rivas' autograph tattooed on his arm. Talk about diehard fans! And this might very well prove to be a smart move, perhaps Eva will be the first winner in history for Armenia? GEE wish her the best of luck for tomorrow and think she is really lucky to have fans like we met yesterday!

31739_122896124410619_115802628453302_164460_877705_n.jpg

http://goodeveningeurope2010.blogspot.com/

Alen

Wow great pics :D

ParadiseES

You always get high points from Spain, so probably I'm keeping all my votes for Tom :p

But maybe I'm voting for you cause you're my second favourite. Lots of luck and if you won, that would be awesome!!!!! GO ARMENIA!!! :mrgreen:

Qele_Armenia

ParadiseES said:
You always get high points from Spain, so probably I'm keeping all my votes for Tom :p

But maybe I'm voting for you cause you're my second favourite. Lots of luck and if you won, that would be awesome!!!!! GO ARMENIA!!! :mrgreen:

gracias ParadiseES :p good luck to Spain too :D :D :D

peter007

I think she will not win. The performance was a mess, and they made her look so cheap, and ugly, when she must be one of the most beautiful girls on this ESC (a real shame).
The song is good but the presentation on stage its not.

Top Bottom