Hidden in my hand
Given back to me
From the motherland

Apricot Stone​

Nation Final results:

1. Another Story Ays dzmer
2. Ani Arzumanyan The Mermaid song
3. Meline Beglaryan We must believe
4. Emmy & Mihran Hey (Let me hear you say)
5. David Ashotyan Infected dreams
6. Nick Egibyan Countdown
7. Maria Kizirian Little Red Riding Hood
8. Razmik Amyan My love
9. Eva Rivas Apricot stone WINNER

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ???????? - Armenia 2010

The head of Armenian delegation said that Armenia can withdraw in 2010. Yes, because Azerbaijan wasn't banned.
The final decision will be taken in December.

Though this info is not confirmed.

imo, it's not true :roll:

PashonFrut

:mrgreen:

still on the hunt

xchicken

AlekS

Veteran

lol, I'm not sure. This info comes from the Azeri media, I haven't heard anything from Armenia.
I want to see BOTH on ESC 2010, and I want both to end up this crap fest :cool:

PashonFrut

AlekS said:
lol, I'm not sure. This info comes from the Azeri media, I haven't heard anything from Armenia.
I want to see BOTH on ESC 2010, and I want both to end up this crap fest :cool:

mee too, Aleks xghost

down with the crap fest xbb

AlekS

Veteran

Emmy confirmed that she wants to represent Armenia in 2010

136-342.jpg

Mihran%2B2%5B1%5D.jpg

[youtube:avuqt106]IoEQxoRwtSA[/youtube:avuqt106]

Her mom (also her producer) confirmed that right now Emmy is in USA, she's preparing for ESC 2010. They plan to involve Mihran (Madonna's dancer, also a singer) in a duo but it's possible only if Emmy will be chosen by Armenian broadcaster.
The song will be chosen among many authors from different countries (USA, Germany, Armenia...).

source: 7or.am

Alexu

I think Armenia will be in top 10 in the final, for the 5th time consecutively...nice choice, now I'm waiting for the song. :D

Milos-BC

I think that this will be my favorite Armenian entry so far :D

Great choice, i am sure that you will have a great result in Oslo :)

EDIT: I changed the title of the topic too :cool:

Re: ???????? - Armenia 2010 - MIHRAN & EMMY

They look promising but there is no official announcement yet. We should wait for it but good luck to Armenia anyway ;)

DoctorX

Good for you guys! Wish to see something extraordinary contrary to 'Qele qele'. But at least we're gonna watch a huge show on the stage thanks to Mihran :D
Good luck!

AlekS

Veteran

I think I already know what kind of entry to expect but I'm hoping that Mihran will involve his pals too from the creative side. I hope that it will be more interesting than "Qele Qele".

Bruno

They will be the Aysel and Arash of the Eurovision 2010.

TF100

This isn't true, Armenian TV have responded by saying they haven't even launched their call for songs yet, it'll come later. Sorry but we'll have to wait a bit longer for Armenia ;)

APUS

05/12 Delivering News First! Armenia has not yet made a final decision on participation in Eurovision 2010. This was announced today at a meeting of broadcaster representatives with journalists, which was mostly devoted to the second place of Armenia in Junior Eurovision.

"We are still waiting for the final word of the European Broadcasting Union on Azerbaijan's cases. Since we have not yet received a formal decision on this issues, we do not announce our final decision to participate in Eurovision 2010", said the head of the delegation of Armenia in the Eurovision contests Diana Mnatsakanyan.

Talking to ESCKaz few days ago, Diana Mnatsakanyan informed that the preliminary application for participation in the contest has been filed by the national broadcaster, but it still reserves the right at any time to withdraw it, because the specific responses of EBU on a number of issues voiced by the delegation of Armenia so far were not received.

A week ago, EBU issued a formal statement that "Ictimai TV of Azerbaijan, for absence of on-screen televoting-instructions, shall reimburse the incurred loss of revenues as well as a fine. In addition, Ictimai TV, in case of recurrent breach of the rules, can foresee to be excluded from the Eurovision Song Contest for up to three consecutive years. It is important for the EBU to emphasize that it will not tolerate any breach of the Rules of the Eurovision Song Contest, in particular any political interference in the event." However, according to the head of the Armenian delegation in the investigation of this situation there still are a few unsolved issues.

In connection with the situation, PTA has not yet taken any decision on organization of the national selection for the contest. Nevertheless, battle between the potential participants is developing, which was also noted by the head of the delegation. Being asked by ESCKaz about publications of various tabloid media claiming that the choice of representative of the country at the contest has been already made, D. Mnakatsanyan has briefly stated that this information does not correspond to reality. "First, we are waiting for decisions from the EBU, and only then we will take a decision on the national selection, how it will be run and when it will take place" she said.

"We continue working hard and are doing everything to reach the results that will satisfy everyone. We're trying to ensure that rules of the contest are in force for every country in competition and that Armenia is treated as full party and participant of the game, having equal right to other competitors", added Diana Mnatsakanyan at today's conference.

AlekS

Veteran

As for supposed "unsolved issues".
Armenia sent complaints to EBU after the final decision. EBU has already made the final stetement, according to EBU this decision can't be changed.

All countries have time to withdraw from ESC until the middle of December. The final list of participants will be announced in the beginning of January.

Top Bottom