Contact us

УКРАЇНА - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

94ayd

Re: ??????? - Ukraine 2010 - Alyosha - Sweet People

I felt she could've been EVEN better but it was pretty convincing and was so happy to see her qualify cause now I'm certain it's an amazing song, as well as everything about the entry.

Tristran

Let's forget all the preselection mess now, Ukraine ended up chosing one the best performers of this contest! Alyosha was incredible tonight, well done! xbow

lenasatellite

this one is favorite. really. i think it is the ONLY song so bittersweet. i promise i will vote my heart out on saturday evening for that entry.
i think estonia, ukraine and ... yes, germany ... are the only 3 countries with really exciting songs that do not sound like eurovision and which would really get me outside of the contest as well. of course, turkey and bosnia-herzegovina, even azerbaijan sound a bit different to the usual crap. and israel did a pretty good performance as well. but next saturday my heart beats for the ukraine. good luck.

Bojan

probably the best vocal perfotmance of the night!
deserved to qualify!
good luck -ua !

Enigma

Bravo,Alyosha!The voice,the presentation of the song...Everything is excellent!!!

Milos-BC

Totally deserved qualifier :D I got chills when i heard her singing.

Good luck in the final :D

Alyosha's performance was incredible :) God, her voice is magical :eek: :D I started to like this song more. It's nice to see Ukraine in the final after all that mess during the national selection :) I think this song can be in top 10. Good luck! :D

AlekS

Veteran

Hmmm... pretty interesting draw for us.
Dunno if it's good or bad, anyway :lol:
We are squeezed between 5 uptempo songs :lol: ... Turkey, Albania, Iceland - France, Romania ...
All are pretty strong... this will be incredible final :shock: :mrgreen:

Utopian

I'm scared to hope, but wouldn't it be great if Ukraine won. It's certainly the BEST performance from both semis.

94ayd

I really like this but I want Ukraine to give a chance to a country which hasn't won at all or at least in the past 10-20 years ;) And the songs you mentioned, including your own, will be the highlitgh of the night seeing how dull it begins.

AlekS

Veteran

well, I'm not a fond myself cuz it would give us additional expenses before hosting Euro 2012 championship. Of course it's not a prob to host ESC for us, anyway.
But if people choose us - I'm not gonna whine against their choice. Whatever happens.
This is about people's fave song, not about if someone has won this contest before or not :lol:
If someone else wins - I don't mind, I'd be happy for them :) I don't divide people (like "u all suck and only we and our friendz r the best" lol) so it's not a tragedy if we lose.

Honestly I don't believe that we can win but I also didn't believe that we can qualify, I dunno what to think anymore, bottom-5 or top-5, the middle ... we are gonna judge on the final night only :lol:

yeah, the beginning of ESC is a lil' bit dull but the ending would be brilliant :D

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

When I saw the preview shows, I didn't like this one, as it's very far from my style of music. But during the performance in the semi, I started to really like it, and it ended up as my 5th favorite. A really good song, and she sings good as well. :)

Dalia

[youtube:1ppbodm0]2gwKKuuPzNU[/youtube:1ppbodm0]

At 01:04 you can see/hear Alyosha live on stage and she sounds SO AMAZING! Wow. :shock:

PashonFrut

Gooooooooooooooood luck Ukraine!!! Awesome song and singer you have this year! xwave1

Isabella

I like this song each day more. And I thought there was no chance to enter my top 10, I was so wrong :mrgreen:
I would give her a nickname - "Alyosha the voice" (I'm so impressed with her vocals).
Good luck Ukraine!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Good luck Ukraine. I never liked the song but I admit that it will appeal to quite a lot of viewers and maybe even the juries????? At least it's a different song and I appreciate that. There is not a whole lot I can add.

My prediction: 12- 16th place.

DIFF

ALYOSHA!!! GO!GO! :D I am not really sure about the victory, coz I don't like depressive ballads, but I wish her the 1st place ;)

yulichka

I also dont believe in the first place. Maybe 10-15th place. But somewhere deep in my heart I hope for the victory =))

Go ALYOSHA!!! =))))

BTW, Ukraine just won friendly soccer match with Romania (3:2), I hope its a nice sign =)))

Top Bottom