Contact us

ИSC 128 || SЗMI FIЙДL 1 IИ LЦКЭLДЙD || GЗT ЯЭДDУ TФ CЯIMDЯ || DDL 25/10 21:03 CЗT

Luke

logo_zpsmmhaxnd5.png

Hello and welcome to the first semifinal of the 128th edition of Nation Song Contest in LЦКЭLДЙD. Crimea, the land of creative integrity and intellectual property welcomes you all in the vibrant town of Hurzuf! Do you wanna place cyber sex again? It is crucial to know that online dating is way to go here, and if you want to be up to date with evergrowing spirit of Black Sea, Crimdr™ is all you need. Let's browse it right this moment and find ourselves some one night stands, significant others, or perhaps future enemies, shall we? Mwah!

Semi1songs_27_zpsghdman5s.png
Semi1songs_28_zpsxhktc9bo.png

Semi1songs_29_zpsxlrdelkb.png
z_bottom_zpsjyckxhhw.png

So, did you find a match on Crimdr™? It is encouraged that you invite us to know your OTP (One True Pairing) in the rest of this thread. If you have some kind of Technophobia or relating issues with Crimdr™, than you shall be reminded that everyone is equal and that also lends itself to mobile phone applications too. Nevertheless in this situation a less interactive, text show can be found below.

While we do not know what the genre police would think of the qualify of this edition, but it is up to you to decide what the outcome will be. Do you like flying? I hope you do. Or else you will find yourself on a boat towards a black sea hellhole. Or on a rocket to Uranus. The deadline for this semifinal will be on 25/10 at 21:03 CET (23:03MSK). You should send your votes in the usual format to myself @Luke by the aformentioned time. And no, 12 points from Treceland can not go to Treceland. No extensions will be granted unless a motion regarding this has been passed by the hosts of this edition. The rest-jury collector for this semifinal will be @Ewigkeit, if you find yourself to be 'out of range' for this semifinal on a normal basis yet would still like to vote, send your votes to him by no later than 18:55 CET on 25/10. Again, no votes will be allowed after this time for the reju. There has been a very specific reason for this choice of time, unfortunately we are unable to give you bonus points for recognising the significance. Despite that, we hope that your experience with Crimdr™ has been enjoyable.

cпасибо, удачи!​

Luke

ЯЗSЭЯVЗD FФЯ FЦTЦЯЭ PЦЯPФSЗS.

Lonter

God lord this is genius ;;

takeru

Dear semi1ers,

Struggling to find the right crimdr matches in Lukeland? Maybe the alcohol culture is getting to you? Maybe your date arrived two days late?
Fear not, for the hyp&happening land of Hypjø has also acquired crimdr, and for a small price you too can test the waters there!
What's that small price? Well, check this post, vote in my reju, and maybe you'll find the love of your life in the form of a hippo xheart

Great show btw guys! Looking forward to listening through xcheer

(N/B If you're a semi2er looking to vote here I've got nothing for you, so go find [MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] instead)

SpZ

Am I the only one who finds reading this text seriously difficult as I start to read the russian alphabet instead of the english text?

Salmon

Am I the only one who finds reading this text seriously difficult as I start to read the russian alphabet instead of the english text?

ISS 128 || SZMI FIYDL 1 II LCKELDYD || GZT YAEDDU TF SYAIMDYA || DDL 25/10 21:03 SZT
On a more constructive note, stay tuned for Live Listening news... soon! xcheer We now have more smilies and a brand new look and feel. If you like exaggerated gradients, you'll love the new stylesheets!

Steffan

Infinitely stronger than the other semi... Probably one of my favorite semis ever. GG

Schlagerman1

First listening on this semifinal made now, a really good semi, much better than the last edition! :D
Great graphics as well! :)

Salmon

Live Listening News

All the flag smilies have been uploaded and the first semi is already dumped into the cytube playlist! However, we still need a date for the semi LL. I'd propose either Friday or Saturday, both either in the late afternoon (it's four hours long after all) or in the evening. I'd propose 18:00 CET and 20:00 CET (or maybe something inbetween) as suitable starting times. Please express your desires in this thread; should we host the LL on:

- Friday, Oct 23, 18:00 CET
- Friday, Oct 23, 20:00 CET
- Saturday, Oct 24, 18:00 CET or
- Saturday, Oct 24, 20:00 CET?

Feel free to propose other dates as well.

What we need as well are more moderators! Since I likely won't be able to attend an LL on either date and [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] (whom I've promoted to admin now because of reasons) can't do everything on his own, we're in search of people who will mainly

- check the playlist for errors, duplicates, or sorting which needs to be altered
- skip videos if there's an overly long period of awkward silence after the actual music
- add/change interval acts
- add/change smilies by request
- create boog/bwoog/woog polls and keep a record of their results
- use the /say command to announce songs

It isn't really the hardest job, I concede, but I'd still prefer people who were around at the first LL, so they know how things are run. You obviously need a cytube account to become a mod.

Schlagerman1

Live Listening News

All the flag smilies have been uploaded and the first semi is already dumped into the cytube playlist! However, we still need a date for the semi LL. I'd propose either Friday or Saturday, both either in the late afternoon (it's four hours long after all) or in the evening. I'd propose 18:00 CET and 20:00 CET (or maybe something inbetween) as suitable starting times. Please express your desires in this thread; should we host the LL on:

- Friday, Oct 23, 18:00 CET
- Friday, Oct 23, 20:00 CET
- Saturday, Oct 24, 18:00 CET or
- Saturday, Oct 24, 20:00 CET?

Feel free to propose other dates as well.

What we need as well are more moderators! Since I likely won't be able to attend an LL on either date and [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] (whom I've promoted to admin now because of reasons) can't do everything on his own, we're in search of people who will mainly

- check the playlist for errors, duplicates, or sorting which needs to be altered
- skip videos if there's an overly long period of awkward silence after the actual music
- add/change interval acts
- add/change smilies by request
- create boog/bwoog/woog polls and keep a record of their results
- use the /say command to announce songs

It isn't really the hardest job, I concede, but I'd still prefer people who were around at the first LL, so they know how things are run. You obviously need a cytube account to become a mod.

I already wrote in Semi 2 about what time (Saturday 20 CET) but I will add that I can help out with the LL a few times in the furture, if you need help. ;)

Salmon

NSC 128 | Semifinal Live Listening

Saturday, 24[SUP]th[/SUP] October 2015; 19:00 CET

cytu.be/r/nsc

See you tomorrow! Remember that I'm still looking for mods, so here's your chance for an easy job with lots of admiration!

Sabrewulf238

Dalisska voted.

I found a few songs I really liked although overall the semi wasn't as great as I first thought.

Schlagerman1

[MENTION=5511]Ewigkeit[/MENTION] you got a full inbox, can you please empty it, since we are a number that wants to vote like now. :?

Top Bottom