Contact us

ИSC 128 || FIЙДL IИ LЦКPJФ || GЗT ЯЭДDУ TФ CЯIMDЯ || DDL 28/10 23:59 CЗT

Ewigkeit

Veteran

Sabrewulf238

If that's the actual deadline then there's going to a lot of nations banned from entering the next edition.

Somebody might win NSC 129 by default.

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Too much semi-final kills the edition. I like posting my dnq results, be a little disappointed in case we fail, like we did now, and move on, support and focus on our faves and think about the choices to come, or celebrate if we've made it. We didn't move on yet and we don't know who all the qualifiers are. We only know our own case... So this killed the enthusiasm. There was a lack of respect for the remaing nsc members, it's what I think and it's not meant to increase the drama, but if it does, I couldn't care less.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
The thread was reviewed (And before anyone starts to mention, I am not taking anyone's side here, decisions are based on what needs to be moderated / done!) and for any future complaints / concerns / anything else, please PM me and ALL NSC mods directly (@anselm [MENTION=6816]doctormalisimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=4376]renzo[/MENTION]) with the explanation of what's wrong and quoted or screenshoted post(s). We will review every complaint and me (and NSC Mods when it's NSC-related) will react when it will be necessary. Also, please do not PM us with requests for deleting of someone else's posts/threads because we will not solve requests like that! We will review what needs to be deleted (including the posts already made in this thread) and then we will delete everything what will be necessary.
We will try to keep the conversations and discussions between everyone who will post in this thread on the right track, so try to keep the conversation in this thread civilized and avoid insults / attacks / offending / anything what could be breaking of the board rules. For more information about what can be deleted, please check the board rules. And as usual, any necessary actions can be taken if they will be necessary.

Me or someone from NSC Mod Team will make the announcement as soon as everything about NSC 128 will be completely reviewed and discussed (threads, posts, hosting, etc.). We will also continue to keep an eye on NSC 128 thread(s) and everything what is/will be going on in NSC section. If you want to help us, feel free to PM me and NSC mods (and mention what is wrong) and we will also review it.

esc87fan

I thought the way the semis were set up was quite unusual and interesting. But when the time for the results came, we all got emojis in our PMs with text hardly anybody could translate or even decipher. Nobody knows exactly who qualified and who failed because of this, and it's just gone downhill from here. I like results shows that are simple and straightforward, but this edition has gone from being different from anything I've seen to being a straight-up mess (I know Luke and Lenalite meant well, but too many in the NSC community are both confused and/or up in arms over everything that's happened in the last 24 hours).

Centrix

OMG! I so missed a drama. Now I feel better especially when I know that you, people who didn't vote for that great song from Hurts, people who didn't see the Lights, you people ask now for Light in this edition. You all deserve this sad edition of NSC.

strajker

Depending on the people who likes you post, you can kind of know if your post is meh...

Top Bottom