Contact us

ИSC 128 FIЙДL ЯЗSЦLTS (CHECK FIRST POST)

Staewi

Oh my god, I prequalified. :eek: Thanks to all voters. :eek: And especially [mention=5001]Fabi[/mention] who introduced me to this song. xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I should probably write something too. If it weren't for Kosma and Oussou Empire failing to vote, I'd be last. I'm not really surprised, chillout was a bit of an experiment. I still think it's a beautiful melody, and I'm really happy about the points I got. Especially the 12 from ::lac and the 10 from ::ill, but also a thank you to :lu:x ::tro ::vyl ::rum & ::sak, and Yistland, Blackmere & Utopia from the WL. Always great to see my entries get points. :D Ok winner, but I'm very happy that my 10-pointer ::sri got a PQ. :D

Salmon

Congratulations :pe:b! ::yap was so robbed and would've finally deserved a win though |:

Thanks for the great hosting!

Oh dear god I won?! :eek:

OMG thanks you guys, and sorry Yaponesia for how that result turned out :lol: xhug

I just really didn't expect this to happen :lol:

I'd be happy to host, I've just got to think of a nice theme now :lol:, I'll open the thread tomorrow :D

Centrix

Congrats pebbleland, my 11th placer in the final. If I had given you that 1 point, I could have saved you and Nati from that heartache :(

Nice winner, but my 12 losing on a double tiebreak is devastating, but at least I did all I could possibly do to pop NSC's longest cherry. Congrats on a PQ anyway Yaponesia. Some day!

Oh! I am sure you know how important is that "1 point". Some day... maybe when you will host NSC again! ;)

VedatiNet

I did not undertsan nothing from this edition from the beginning. Now I understand that I missed the deadline and I cant take part next edition :(.

Ok I want to share my final votes here:

1 p Orangualia
2 p Llama Republic
3 p Illumia
4 p Zaprya
5 p Waloria
6 p Roseland
7 p Nallanot
8 p Paper & Ink
10 p Oussou Empire
12 p Vylkuzeme

Oh and just to mention that I did not receive any mention or reminder.

Congratulations to Pebbleland :)

takeru

So yesterday was quite an emotional day for me in the end :lol: But I managed to have a good sleep last night and everything refreshed :p

First of all, what a show; I mean that's the closest race to victory we've ever had, and to be able to have an active stake in it is unthinkably crazy :lol: Everyone should be able to experience a race like that, it's so exciting, even if it is "just" an online song contest :lol: I'm so glad I got to see it live (even if I hadn't been in the final), so special thanks to [MENTION=9449]Yoni[/MENTION] for drawing attention to it in the Skype convo. It was a fun morning :mrgreen:

Like I said at the time, the pace was so overwhelming that it was hard to get thanks for votes in very quickly, so let's sum it all up here: Thank yoou so much to:
Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici, Dal Riata, Sakuralia, Perryfornia, Comino, Blackmere, Dalisska, Paper & INK, Zumkotzen, Ugaly, Cydoni-Gibberia, Rahasa-Diati, Waloria, Luzinia, Srivijaya & Sasentia (special mention to you for that nailbiting finish :lol:), Serenes, 10 Regions of Mobius, Calypso, Illumia, Hypjø, Lukeland (and also for the show you two), Prasia, Reym-L-Dneurb, Halito, Artyomka, Plaxeda, New Bander State, Biflovatia, Il-Bidu, Begonia, New Acadia and especially Trash Canyon, Doire, and last but not least...

Huge huge congratulations and thanks Pebbleland!! It was a privilege to face off with you like that in this iconic race, and I'm honoured to discover that the song you were battling was your favourite in the final :D A double tiebreak top 2 is epic, the fact that it was a Mancunian top 2 is even more epic :lol: Lo-Fang and Lorde also tour together so really fate was calling for this one from the beginning (we were drawn together in all the shows too)! Honestly, these results are fantastic in terms of how my favourites did. I'm particularly chuffed to be joined in the top 6 by some of the more untraditional candidates in NSC; a triumph for the old loser club! And Pebbleland's victory is especially well deserved considering your track record since debuting.

My own result is my best ever in 120 editions, hence this rather overblown post. It always feels a bit cheesy writing this whenever this happens, but then again, how often do you get your best ever result?! So I can feel myself inching closer and closer to the eventual victory goal, which is tantalising but at the same time a lot of fun. Joining only [MENTION=5042]strajker[/MENTION] in the Tiebreak-loser club is a unique honour, and it's great to be able to say that Yaponesia tied with a winner and is the closest runner-up in NSC history in terms of margins. In many ways, that's a more remarkable achievement than winning in the normal way, so I will clutch on to that in all my denial :lol:

Honestly, I would've loved to have hosted for the first time ever; it still perplexes me how I've missed that train for 120 editions when it's technically sliiiightly more attainable than outright victory. But getting my second silver medal in the space of 23 editions (after ~100 with none) tells me that I'm well on the right track, so anything is still possible someday soon :p Besides, I'm about to start a teaching course that's intensive for four weeks so eh, the timing might've killed me (despite my two months of freedom prior) :lol:

Really looking forward to NSC 129 in Pebbleland, incredibly grateful for the rare prequalification xlove I think I might host my first NF in years so keep an eye out there :eek: And the B-Final in Yaponesia will start tonight too :cool: Just... what an incredible edition. We all know it had its ups and downs, and I'm still devastated for the unlucky nonvoters and misunderstood deadlines :cry: But let's stick with the positives; this was a very memorable edition, and for me personally, a very special one. Thank you NSC for granting us all of these fantastic experiences, and please don't forget that this is what we're ultimately here for.

[/cheese]

Lenalite

Oh and just to mention that I did not receive any mention or reminder.

BEWARE 12 HOURS AND 5 MINUTES LEFT TO CAST YOUR VOTES. SEND YOUR VOTES TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU ARE A ROSTER MEMBER.NO EXTENTIONS WILL BE MADE.GOOD LUCK!

tumblr_lyvugbtoBm1qckaxpo1_500.png

PS: YOU CAN KEEP TRACK OF THE VOTERS IN THE FIRST POST. 
YOU WILL BE MENTIONED ONCE YOUR VOTES HAVE BEEN PROCESSED.

We are in no way supposed to tag people in voting reminders, let alone post one in the first place. However, you are supposed to follow the basics of the contest you are taking part in. Clearly you didn't even read the post history. Please don't blame your misconception on us, the hosts. Thank you.

Top Bottom