Contact us
Shqiperia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RAMADAN BAJRAM MUBARAK
    Heeeeeej Ramadan!

I hope you're fine. :eek: Even though you're probably uber busy right now it would still be nice if you informed us about the current situation regarding AATW Albania. If you're unable to host right now, we could easily postpone the spinoff or have someone else host it.
    It would just be handy to clear things up in order to avoid unnecessarily long waiting times. :D
    Hi Shqiperia , how are you?. You can try this sites:

If your interest is folkloric music, here you can download as many albums as you wish from folkloric music of the 40´s, 50´s, 60´s, 70´s, etc:
    :: Música Popular Mexicana ::

Here you can listen to the top 10 charts of latest mexican and latinoamerican hits in general:
    Los 40 Principales - MEXICO

Here you can download some videos, and mexican rock, pop, tribal, cumbia, etc
    Musica Mexicana - Taringa!
    http://taringamp3.com/mexico/

Mexican tv channels for free:
    Watch Mexico TV Channels Online | Mexico TV Online | Mexico TV Live

Hope this links are useful!!!!!!. Have fun in your search, if you need more help im here :D
    Hi Shqiperia , how are you?. You can try this sites:

If your interest is folkloric music, here you can download as many albums as you wish from folkloric music of the 40´s, 50´s, 60´s, 70´s, etc:
    :: Música Popular Mexicana ::

Here you can listen to the top 10 charts of latest mexican and latinoamerican hits in general:
    Los 40 Principales - MEXICO

Here you can download some videos, and mexican rock, pop, tribal, cumbia, etc
    Musica Mexicana - Taringa!
    http://taringamp3.com/mexico/

Mexican tv channels for free:
    Watch Mexico TV Channels Online | Mexico TV Online | Mexico TV Live

Hope this links are useful!!!!!!. Have fun in your search, if you need more help im here :D
    I miss talking to you too :( Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of free time lately so I totally forgot that I even have MSN. But I'll come as soon as I catch more time =))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom