Contact us
Sean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds like you enjoyed it :mrgreen:
    Will follow your advice if they come to Denmark, but till then I'm gonna have to do with Skrillex (who I bet can top BBC live). Expecting an electro-inferno :D
    Evil bragging. :(
    That's awesome, hope they're just as good live as on their albums 'cause then you'll be in for a treat.
    For the record, I might be going to see Skrillex very soon, just thought you should know too. :mrgreen:
    Heyho bro'
    So...after much contemplation I've decided I'm up for it. I might be ready to open up the confirmation-topic tomorrow but then I might have to extend the deadline by 4 days. Deadline would then mean april 7th, would that be okay?
    I'd be glad. I'd be more than honored to take the job but Congrats definitely isn't one of those spin-offs you just jump right into without giving it a 2nd-thought imo. A lot of history surrounds it etc. so I just wanna make sure I'm not gonna do things half. ;)
    A day or two and I'll give you my definite decision. :mrgreen:
    Clear your inbox man :mrgreen:

Anyway, as I was trying to pm you:

Give me a day or two to consider it. It's definitely not out of the question, but the next 4 days are gonna be sorta hectic for me in terms of studying, so I probably wouldn't be able to open up a confirmation-topic before saturday. :p
    A thousand stars were shining their light in the night skies
    You and me, a magical moment in your eyes
    Lost in love, I'd waited a lifetime to find you
    The stars above were burning so bright to remind you (Casanova)
    Boom, boom, boom, my heart still goes crazy
    When I think of you

Oh Casanova
    I thought love would last forever
    That we'd always stay together
    Can't you feel it in your heart?

Oh Casanova
    In a fairy tale I found you
    I'm alive when I'm around you
    I can't live if we're apart

A simple song can bring back the past to remind me
    Now you're gone and all the good times behind me (Casanova)
    Boom, boom, boom, my heart still goes crazy
    When I think of you

Oh Casanova

Vull escoltar que tu m'estimes
    I want to dream this dream with you

Oh Casanova
    It cannot be guaranteed that the final product looks like not exactly originalin case of psd to xhtml. On the other hand, if the owner wants to model some changes such as changing the context, the modification of some images and adding text before changing the PSD to XHTML coding and this is also possible in most case is also required.
    It is good to propose and to make an overview of a website project completely done with wordpress website development.It is easy to use, more flexibility, the number of plugins used, solves many problems and provides cleaniness of code.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom