Contact us
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! Just writing you to make sure my new entry has been received/confirmed. Good luck with the hosting once again!
    Territrius
    Omg, so I'm still not used at all to these 'conversations' and didn't scroll down when I was writing down all the entries, so I missed that you reserved another song. And that, awkwardly, means that Perryfornia's initial entry would've been accepted. I have your new entry, though! I'm so sorry for this messy start of the edition :(
    Territrius
    Sorry, not Perryfornia's initial entry, I mean their first replacement entry*
    Lenalite
    Lenalite
    Did Perry try to send my initial entry? I- Good for them
    Go ahead and accept them! :) I've just been so busy this past week that I haven't been able to find the time to update the WL. Oh and could I have a list of all the non-voters, please? Semis, final and WL.
    Ah, so you're the reason why I've been giving so many high points to Aimulli recently? :lol: Great entries! :D Thank you so much for all the 12s. xlove
    Aw nice! :D Congrats on such excellent taste in music! :lol: xheart At first I was like... why don't you join NSC then, but then I realized you're Aimulli! :lol: Is there more than one person playing for Aimulli? Or are you and LeBomb the same person? xthink
    '
    Haha, yeah it does actually. :D Nightwish is my number one favorite band. xheart And you're not bothering me at all. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom