Contact us
Lenalite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like when you click the banner/picture it opens the original soundcloud link so I wondered if you could also change that to the yt link you put in the text show. :D
    Heeey, is it possible to have the YT link attached to the banner as well? thanks in advance :D
    Heeey is it possible if you could use the youtube link I added in my pm instead of the soundcloud link? if you need to me to send it to you then no problem. :D
    Mucize gece kayan yıldızlar
    Bizi bekliyor yeni macera
    Haydi gel!
    Zor da olsa, yeter gücümüz
    Hayallerimizle renk vermeye dünyaya
    EL LE RİMİZ UZAYDA
    VİNKS
    Neşeli gülüşünle
    Yaratırsın mucize
    Kaybolur karanlık geceler
    VİNKS
    Tutuşunca el ele
    Bulutlar üzerinde
    Sihirli diyarlara uçarız
    VİİİİİİİİNKS
    SİHİR SİN SEN VİİİNKS...
    KIZLAR İÇİNDİR VİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİNKS....
    Macera burcundansın Vinks
    Işık değerlidir Vinks.

Bu kadar değerli ve high sözleri olduğunu yeni fark ediyorum tbh.
    Kosma's votes in NSC:
    12 Begonia
    10 Nallanot
    08 Oussou Empire
    07 Lacrea
    06 Luxona
    05 Illumia
    04 SR Indiria
    03 Doire
    02 Dalliska
    01 Rumia
    I am sending you this message to ask you whether you are up for watching The Amazing Race S27E06 with Bryon and I. Pyry isn't joining for this episode, and I didn't want us to watch it without you in case you want to join.
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D9B4CE26E46ECF6DAA4B2C5CC4CB0B99C7AA13C3&dn=blindspot+s01e02+hdtv+x264+lol+ettv&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-j4JB5XufQ
    For the third time in a row I want to congratulate you! We were born in the most elite day eva :lol: 2nd July rules :lol:
    Happy birthday! May this year be prosperous, full of positive emotions and events, which you will remember all your life!
    O vaxtlar düşsəydin əlimə əgər
    Taleyin gülməzdi, açmazdı səhər
    Hədərdir indi bu gəlişin hədər
    Könlümdən silmişəm mən səni
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom