13 8.7%

11 7.3%

17 11.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Realest

You don't know him but you've already written him off?? What if he's part Swedish you might love him!!!

Where have I written him off?

ESC94

Schorn wasn´t my favourite but I guess he´s not a bad choice ,at least he has a pleasant voice and seems to be kinda funny. Still hope though that Consi will take that position in a few years. But thank god we didn´t get this annoying influencer. xheya

Storm

Big rumors today that Stefan Raab, who seems to be flirting with some sort of TV comeback atm, is currently pitching the idea of a multi channel national final concept for next year including all of ARD, ZDF, RTL and ProSieben.

shameless

Yeah, that got me pretty excited, it is certainly a new approach to include different private channels and maybe that's what we need to get attention across the board. I would love to have a battle between the different networks to have THEIR entry to represent. Can he save rescue Germany in ESC from once dead again? He has yet to produce a non-top 10-entry so even when these were in other times, my anticipation is big. We have nothing to lose and as long as there is nothing written about NDR involved I am sold. He even want RTL to ban Bohlen for participating. :D

MopManMoss

Veteran
I hope the raab revival is true, wadde hadde dudde da is one of my all time favourite Eurovision songs I will forever lover that man

Mainshow

Veteran
The revamp isn't that bad?! - It still smells like Bottom 5 but the song strangely doesn't annoy me anymore?!?
The elephant noise is slightly less impactful in the chorus but overall the song comes across as more dynamic due to the "slower" intro and middle 8.

ESC94

The revamp isn't that bad?! - It still smells like Bottom 5 but the song strangely doesn't annoy me anymore?!?
The elephant noise is slightly less impactful in the chorus but overall the song comes across as more dynamic due to the "slower" intro and middle 8.

Maybe you´ve just resignated?? :LOL:

Realest

One of the most balanced Jury/TV-Ratios

GLHRujxWEAAOfXO

Lance Esgard

Big rumors today that Stefan Raab, who seems to be flirting with some sort of TV comeback atm, is currently pitching the idea of a multi channel national final concept for next year including all of ARD, ZDF, RTL and ProSieben.
Wishing him all the luck but unless and until it happens, it feels like it is too good to be(come) true.

Iker

Veteran
That's the most MOR song of the year and one that does absolutely nothing to me. If not for Iceland it would be my least favourite of the year. I've not listened to the revamp but it cannot be much better.

GermanBango

Well I am super late to the party ... forgive me. Wasn't really in a Eurovision-mood so far. Slowly trying to build up hype now.
After listening to all the Semi 1 songs I gotta say that actually we stand a chance of not becoming last (that's our maximum goal atm, right?). It's a decent enough song with a catchy chorus, I'd say. Ofc nothing that would ever win Eurovision but it's at least much better than our embarrassing efforts of the past few years.

ESC94

Well I am super late to the party ... forgive me. Wasn't really in a Eurovision-mood so far. Slowly trying to build up hype now.
After listening to all the Semi 1 songs I gotta say that actually we stand a chance of not becoming last (that's our maximum goal atm, right?). It's a decent enough song with a catchy chorus, I'd say. Ofc nothing that would ever win Eurovision but it's at least much better than our embarrassing efforts of the past few years.

Bango´s back!! xcheer

Don´t thinkt that "decent" will translate to points though.

ayzelto

No way this is coming last. Probably not something the viewers will vote for, but I am sure that juries will place it decently on their tops. They will save him from the last place and probably won't be even bottom 5.

jatojo

No way this is coming last. Probably not something the viewers will vote for, but I am sure that juries will place it decently on their tops. They will save him from the last place and probably won't be even bottom 5.

He is definitely in the top 10 when it comes to singing.

jatojo

One of the most balanced Jury/TV-Ratios

GLHRujxWEAAOfXO
Oh - 'Ghost'. So robbed. :cry: But it's another one of those clever mid-tempo pop songs that always seem to be in danger of being overlooked (especially if the live vocal performance isn't perfect). I can see Poland suffering from the same phenomenon this year.

Top Bottom