Contact us

WV Spin-off 184: From FLOP📉 to TOP📈III

hjarnskakning

THE_FLOPS_ARE_COMING_FOR_REVENGE.png

Frame_24.png

hjarnskakning

so like, it's already past deadline and we're missing 6 voters. that's a lot.
but that's kinda ok as i don't really have the capacity to host the results just now

@chontono @theCONWEL @Gera11 @ShoeFlo @Fierro @theditz83
my little hall of shame, i extend the deadline to 5.04.2024 23:59 so hopefully we can have the results show on sunday
48h, you got it:giggle::coffee:

John1

so like, it's already past deadline and we're missing 6 voters. that's a lot.
but that's kinda ok as i don't really have the capacity to host the results just now

@chontono @theCONWEL @Gera11 @ShoeFlo @Fierro @theditz83
my little hall of shame, i extend the deadline to 5.04.2024 23:59 so hopefully we can have the results show on sunday
48h, you got it:giggle::coffee:
how dare yall be that late. scandalous! xpunish/j

chontono

I cannot see anything so I don’t know how to vote this nor who takes part, any text show link or mp3 download? Maybe a YouTube list?

hjarnskakning

I cannot see anything so I don’t know how to vote this nor who takes part, any text show link or mp3 download? Maybe a YouTube list?

oh I didn't realise there are issues with images display, sorry for that! just updated the text show.

also, Marcos was kind enough to create a youtube playlist - you might find it right below the text showxangel

hjarnskakning

HELLO FLOPS
so if you're here, you're a loser or just came to watch the show and never flopped then ggwp
but you're also a fighter coming for revenge

i have bad news for 15 of you (us), nothing's gonna change and you're (we're?) still pathetic
BUT NOT ONE - AND SOON WE'RE GONNA REVEL THEIR IDENTITY​

hjarnskakning

let's start with the flop from Central Canada known as @Arion - such a flop he only won a spinoff with his nemesis song
would love to provide flop trivia about everyone, but i don't know wv history so well so please feel free to roast the voting flops below with historic trivia

Group_65.png

Last edited:

hjarnskakning

we move to @hjarnskakning and his obession over Marmara - such a flop nobody's coming to his results show after he changed the time last minute (also this guy is a dog, like wtf)

Group_69.png

Top Bottom