7 4.9%

5 3.5%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

grazy2266

I was expecting a slap in the face comeback, but I didn't get that. Its a pleasant song. 4pts

AlekS

Veteran
:ua: German Nenov, Creative Director at Eurovision 2023, is already working on :lu: Luxembourgish staging. The delegation members have already visited Kyiv.

RTL: https://www.instagram.com/p/C4ferjWthIX/

German is well experienced in the Eurovision Song Contest and will highlight the different moments of our entry by presenting an incredible tableau combining illuminations, LED content, choreography and creative special effects.

Last edited:

Magimixer

Looks like RTL is finally doing something with Tali instead of leaving her to manage on her own!
Accoustic version of Fighter - filmed at night on a bridge in Luxembourg City with Tali playing piano – has been announced on her social media.
Looking forward to this - I'm sure her voice will suit this version much better.
The RTL/Eurovision social media was great in the beginning but they've practically done nothing since the Luxembourg Song Contest. I hope this means they count on actually being there for her from now on!

Fluke

Currently this is at the absolute bottom of the odds. I know the bottom placements are pretty meaningless, but still, i expected this to be around 15-25 at least. I'm not fond of it, but i don't hate it either, it's just a perfectly okay entry in its genre, which indeed has been a bit overly dominant in the ESC lately. I kinda thought they would be overrated because they're a long-awaited comeback country. Easily not one of the worst though, i'm pretty sure they will qualify.

empo21

Veteran
It's an inoffensive pop number, but my biggest fear is that it will look too amateur or Tali's experience as a newer performer might bring it down, because the semi half she's in has some hard hitter vocalists (Raiven, Iolanda, Hera, Ilkin Dovletov, even Natalia Barbu and EF). Not to mention this and Iceland could pretty much disappear in a pool of artsy/authentic entries.

John1

Luxembourg will do way better than people expect them to, especially when the EBU gives them a very late draw.

Magimixer

I don't think the revamp will be overly different from the original, just a bit of tweaking so she can actually breathe during the song.
Still really pissed off with RTL and the way they are handling everything here in Luxembourg. She is definitely not getting the support she should from them on any level.

• Undo my Sad
Reactions: mup

crashworld

Veteran
Let's hope Mossad will do its magic and guarantees Tali her qualification. /s

Can't wait for the revamp. Luxembourg is my no. 3 this year, so I hope they will do well.

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

crashworld

Veteran

The revamp is out. There are subtle differences, not major enough to notice the differences. The production seems muted overall too. And why do I feel the song was turned down in terms of the tempo overall besides the obvious middle 8?
I guess to give Tali some breathing space?

The revamp version does absolutely nothing to elevate the song, so not gonna lie, was slightly disappointed.

Loindici

Veteran
That weird beat cut-off after the first chorus line feels so unsatisfying...

Also, we lost a lot of that arpeggiated instrumental in the post-chorus. I am kinda disappointed.

Jupiter

They just made the song... emptier and partly slower. Definitely a downgrade. If it wasn't last in the RO I'd 100% say this NQs, bcs it just packs no punch whatsoever and somehow I find the hooks less hook-ier too. But well, I didn't love the song either way, and it'll be easier to perform.

Biste

Indeed it did nothing to make the song better. Everything feels softer as before. Eg the drum beat after the word "Fighter" in the first chorus is barely noticeable now. While this was (for me) a great point of impact during the chorus, with dancers jumping up on that beat.
For me just an example why this clearly got worse... Too bad as I actually quite liked this one.

Top Bottom