7 5.1%

1 0.7%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

TiagoFS

This is very, very good. Definitely the kind of song I like: different, dark, aethereal. I am sure Slovenia is qualifying this year.

Paco Roca

I want a horror show with Slovenia 😨 If it manages to create an epic staging I could even imagine a top 5. So far in doubt it is in my low ranking.

Not cutting it for me
:2: ::rhd don't bomb me

Jupiter

Right now I'm hoping the revamp is minimal... maybe giving end a liiiitle more oomph or something like that. But to me the song sounds perfect in it's current Form.

And I looooved Ofelia. Will def listen to that a few more times :love:

Mainshow

Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous voice, incredible vocals and stunning outfit.
Seriously, she shouldn't be changing anything!
If she comes up with a less organic version of the song (in English, a snyth-pop arrangement or some fake instruments), I will be utterly disappointed.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous voice, incredible vocals and stunning outfit.
Seriously, she shouldn't be changing anything!
If she comes up with a less organic version of the song (in English, a snyth-pop arrangement or some fake instruments), I will be utterly disappointed.

It def. won't be in English and I doubt she'd change the overall vibe of the song. I think it's minor changes.

MojVoda

Very unoriginal and by the formula balkan "epic". Slovenia has more to offer and do more than with this disappointing effort. Despite the shortcomings the song is well made and is recognizable for foreign fans to make Slovenia safe. Most of the effort will make made for the staging I predict.

:7:

gingerale

I think that the revamped version is probably made to fit the staging better. It's 2:46 now, Raiven is going to use that 14 seconds for sure. Hopefully not like Brunette, who killed her own build-up.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Hm. I don't really want a revamp because I liked the original a lot, so i just hope they make the climax better and the ending maybe a bit more muted so there's a bit more natural progression in the atmosphere if that makes sense.

Still, Slovenia's attitude this season has been exemplary - they pick an artist the fans like, someone know to have a good voice and be skilled at performing live. Someone who also has a clear vision and concept, is willing to work hard and take compromises to ensure they do as well as possible. Slovenia release the song early, and keep a close on fan reception and the odds. If it's not good enough - no problem. We'll adjust (hopefully only) a few things to ensure we can reach the final in that very tought, competitive first semifinal.

They are really trying their best to do as well as they can. They're hungry for it.

If they don't get rewarded for it, seriously. ban europe.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Hm. I don't really want a revamp because I liked the original a lot, so i just hope they make the climax better and the ending maybe a bit more muted so there's a bit more natural progression in the atmosphere if that makes sense.

Still, Slovenia's attitude this season has been exemplary - they pick an artist the fans like, someone know to have a good voice and be skilled at performing live. Someone who also has a clear vision and concept, is willing to work hard and take compromises to ensure they do as well as possible. Slovenia release the song early, and keep a close on fan reception and the odds. If it's not good enough - no problem. We'll adjust (hopefully only) a few things to ensure we can reach the final in that very tought, competitive first semifinal.

They are really trying their best to do as well as they can. They're hungry for it.

If they don't get rewarded for it, seriously. ban europe.

Thank you, I rarely support my country at esc (exception 2019) but since Joker Out, I do think RTV are really trying to do the best we can.

I'd also be mad if we don't qualify out of a 15-country semi. Had there been juries I wouldn't be afraid but without them who knows? If Finland and Croatia qualify with their awful vocals over us just because they are more memorable, I will be very mad.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Semi 1 is unfortunately very stacked. Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, Finland are 100% qualifying. Croatia are in with Baby Lasagna. Serbia aren't missing out with Teya Dora, Breskvica or Konstrakta.

I do think Moldova and Ireland and (if the rumours about Azerbaijan are true) Azerbaijan are going to struggle more. Cyprus don't look secure with their Greek hand-me-down, and neither do Portugal, Luxembourg and Australia. Slovenia are guaranteed at least 10 points each from Croatia and Serbia, and that's a decent head start. (they could get the Croat 12 if Serbia pick Teya Dora) .Raiven and RTVSlo need to ensure those aren't the only points they're getting.

I could see Slovenia qualifying if they get their staging right and if this revamp works out in their favour. It's not impossible. But it will take effort. Which they're putting in, thankfully.

We'll fully know if they qualify at rehearsals. Until then, it's unfortunately borderline. As Slovenia usually are.

Geborgenheit

Again voda... I must say I quite like it now. But I needed to warm up a bit and listen more to it to like it. It is a slow groover.

Loindici

Veteran
Probably one of the few :12:s I'd give this year. Even though a bit dated, "Veronika" just fits Raiven as a singer like a good dress. It's dramatic without being too dramatic, it has a very good second verse, and the final bit of the song is very magical. It hooks me up from the start to the end.

Top Bottom