12 8.2%

11 7.5%

17 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

ESC94

We could have got that banger instead of Jendrik's "I Don't Feel Hate (the listeners do, though... a lot!)" ?!?!?!?!

Did you really have to mention his name?? I successfully erased the memory of that embarassing performance from my mind and now it´s back again. xwall

Mainshow

Veteran
Did you really have to mention his name?? I successfully erased the memory of that embarassing performance from my mind and now it´s back again. xwall

I had to mention his name because since yesterday's fiasco, I have been thinking if Jendrik or "Ich will zum ESC!" is the worst thing NDR has made happen so far.

Mainshow

Veteran
viewing figures for "Ich will zum ESC - Finale"

0,37 million people watched it last night
0,06 million of them are aged 14-49 (target audience)
= a poor market share of 1,3%

another success for NDR xheart

I bims

Veteran
viewing figures for "Ich will zum ESC - Finale"

0,37 million people watched it last night
0,06 million of them are aged 14-49 (target audience)
= a poor market share of 1,3%

Is anyone surprised? But tbh that's regular TV viewers, younger viewer would've watched via streaming.
Those viewing figures would be interesting to know.

Mainshow

Veteran
Is anyone surprised?

No. but it's funny to get some official numbers.
I can't wait for NDR to take this as an excuse to reduce the NF or fully go internal next year since "there's no interest in a national final".

I bims

Veteran
No. but it's funny to get some official numbers.
I can't wait for NDR to take this as an excuse to reduce the NF or fully go internal next year since "there's no interest in a national final".
I wouldn't mind an internal selection at this point tbh. Sure we got Jendrik out of it, but also "Violent Thing". So who knows.

Mainshow

Veteran
I wouldn't mind an internal selection at this point tbh. Sure we got Jendrik out of it, but also "Violent Thing". So who knows.

"Violent Thing" wouldn't have escaped the Bottom 5, either.

According to NDR's official, the "Hamburg" performance was 80% of what has been planned for Rotterdam and Ben Dolic can't hold any notes either.
The song was peformed in English, written by a Bulgarian, sung by a Slovene and choreographed by an American.
The only "German" about the German entry was the money to pay EBU's participation fee.
(at least, he lived in Germany so I'm with with him as an entrant, though - apart from his singing voice)

No, thanks.
The last three internal selections: "Miss Kiss Kiss Bang", "Violent Thing" and "I Don't Feel Hate" :D

Last edited:

Franzilein

I'm honestly just here for Mainshow's sarcasm trip lmao.

Personally I would be okay with Bodine and NinetyNine me thinks (the first one is extremely charismatic and sells the song well live, the latter is a guilty pleasure of mine – pretty sure they won't escape the bottom though), but I still don't understand what everyone sees in Ryk o_O

Guess this comment under the official national final recap sums up my feelings towards NDR this year perfectly :lol:

ngnFU7v.png

Looren

Veteran
As long as Katze and NinetyNine die in a ditch I'm fine tbh xD

100% rooting for Léona but I think Ryk might be the better option for ESC

Realest

Top Bottom