Contact us

NSC 225 || Aimūlli || Semi-final results!

esc87fan

I guess this wasn't the bang I was hoping for to start the second century of my nation, but I'll keep at it

::sak lost the following in SF2

7 Elvaci
6 Reym-L-Dneurb
3 Endore
1 MatiMati

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Ok, so first I just need to say that I'm disappointed about one thing. I hoped to see either Alice Deejay, E Nomine or Sash! qualify. I didn't need it to be my entry, I just wanted to see at least one of the three qualify. So to see all of them fail is disappointing. :(

Semi 1 (regular):
:10: ::ugl
:5: ::fer
:2: ::aka
:1: ::yap

Semi 2 (reju):
:12: ::ros
:8: ::rum
:6: ::che
:4: ::bif
:3: ::sak
:1: ::tad

Luki

Besides making it to the final these results are very bad. Only 5 in total made it for me...

SEMI 1

12 Yeto-ya-yeto
08 Slagensala
06 Xhuxhmaxhuxh
05 Yaponesia
04 Pen Island
03 Öösingimäed
02 Doire
01 Balearica Island

SEMI 2 (REJU)

12 Cherniya
10 Biflovatia
08 Reym-L-Dneurb
06 Elvaci
04 Waiting Iist
03 Roseland
01 Begonia

randajad

Veteran
Very creative results show. Well done. Thank you for the qualification, congrats to the finalists and rip to these legends:
:7: ::pen
:6: ::doi ::end
:5: ::aka
:4: ::tad
:3: ::oos ::elv
:2: ::che
:1: ::bif

theditz83

Veteran
I get it Gary: Elizabeth Taylor lived from 1932 to 2011
Yeah that one I figured out, and the Not Finland 2020 clue, but the middle two things go over my head. Sometimes my brain just isn't wired for that level of logic.

Anyway, ::moi DNQs - Semi 2 is a mess!!

Semi 1 reju:
:12: ::bal xcry
:6: ::fer :(
:5: ::yap :(
:3: ::pen :(
:1: ::aka :(

Semi 2:
:12: ::ros xcry
:10: ::sak xcry
:8: ::tad xcry
:6: ::mat :(
:5: ::rum :(
:4: ::bif :(
:3: ::elv :(
:2: ::ous :(

And thanks again for the support everyone xheat

strajker

What the f--- are these Semi 2 results tbh.

POINTSSEMI 1 REJUPOINTSSEMI 2
1212Oussou Empire
10Yaponesia10Begonia
77Roseland
6Fervorosia6Cherniya
5Xhuxhmaxhuxh5Reym-L-Dneurb
44Rumia
22Endore
1Oosingimaed1
11th11thBiflovatia
12thBalearica Island12thElvaci
13thTir an Abhainn13thFierraria
14th14thDalisska
15th15thTamausia & Deltannor

iowacorn

Congratulations to the Q's!! And Aimulli got me puzzled, well done.

Clearly 25th place in semi 1 ain't my lucky spot... two editions in a row of it confirms that.

This was an incredible edition. I lost too many of my top songs though.

:12: ::pap ugh what a loss... such a fun song... I even got a speeding ticket driving to it last week!
:10: ::yap underrated. Was living in my head for quite a while.
:8: ::kam :( such a fun one... gets my whole body moving.
:6: ::yyyGirl didn't need a Q. She has enough Grammy awards
:4: ::xhu loved this. so catchy
:2: ::fer Love You Like a Love Song pt. 2 was well enjoyed.

Semi 2 REJU

:12: ::ros @Ana Raquel =( Legend....
:10: ::che Yo why doesn't NSC get into ShyGirl... so so good.
:7: ::beg Another one stuck in my head. So fun
:6: ::dal Poor Ængus, guess he already got his prize
:4: ::sak So good, but I guess more for WV?

Rmetr0

Okay, I guess, I'm out despite the mistake :)

I'm not blaming @Territrius for that at all! I understand, mistakes happen sometimes, especially in contests with so many participants, and I'm not the one who's gonna blame the host for that, hosting is not that easy and we all have different circumstances, so... it's 100% understandable and forgivable as for me! It was noticed and fixed quickly, and I didn't really feel like a finalist for a long time, so I think it's fair to just accept the actual results and go with 28 finalists.

But, UNRELATED to the mistake, the fact that I didn't qualify according to the actual results... Well, of course is discouraging and I think I had some expectations this time + last spot in the running order made me even more excited, and I'll be honest -- I intentionally put myself lower in predictions because I didn't want to set too much expectations, but seeing others putting me low as well lead me to think that, well, I guess I'm not gonna make it this time either...

Now I feel torn, because on one hand I have the next song ready and I'm so excited to try with it, but on the other hand... I'm not feeling hopeful anymore and it feels like something is wrong with me or my taste, that I cannot bring something that other participants would enjoy anymore... (it's only 2 bad results in a row + 1 nq here, but in the other contests I don't really have success recently as well, it's one bottom result after another bottom result and again and again... 🤪). And because of that I also want to try again as fast as possible, but it would actually take a good while until the next edition. And maybe the fact that I cannot just focus on the process of participating and enjoying other songs, despite understanding really well that this may actually help to take all the failures easier, is not a very good sign either... But we'll see, I don't want to take any rushed decisions, I'll try to relax and not worry too much about it, and I guess, it would help :) And writing my thoughts here and expressing my feelings, like I did now, really helps as well ;)

Again, this is all UNRELATED to the mistake, so please, don't take it personally, @Territrius, it's all fine from your side and thank you so much for the results show, the idea is brilliant! :D Even though, it was mostly too complicated to me :LOL:

And here are my NQs:

Semi 1

:12: xcheer yaay
:10: ::yap China Dolls - Oh Oh Oh :cry:
:8: ::doi Muireann Bradley - Candyman :cry:
:7: ::fer ZYGGA - Nenoriu gyvent be tavęs :(
:6: xcheer
:5: ::aka Scarlett Pleasure - What a Life :(
:4: ::bal Sash! - Adelante :(
:3: xcheer
:2: xcheer
:1: xcheer

Semi 2 (REJU)

:12: xcheer yaay
:10: xcheer yaay
:8: xcheer
:7: ::mat Reen & Refentse - Skobbejak :(
:6: ::ous Mondra, Fillas de Cassandra - PUNHETA! oh, excuse me, WHAT o_Oo_O
:5: ::wsn zgo, … - Song of Trigonometric Functions :(
:4: xcheer
:3: ::end Maria Cirova - Husky
:2: ::che Shygirl feat. Kingdom - f@k€
:1: ::beg Hgitch. T - ADAPTER

Ekholmia

@Rmetr0 I thought your song was great. I had it in my top 5. I'm not doing well either in competitions here, but the fun parts pf participating are what I concentrate on, not results. :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
@Rmetr0 I've been feeling this way for a long time now, I just don't know what to send to have success in this contest and I had a few terrible results in contests of other sites with songs I loved and I thought they'd have done well, but I have a lot of songs in my list for NSC so I won't leave until I send them all. :lol:

Top Bottom