7 4.2%

8 4.8%

22 13.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

HarryUK

If Marija is back I'll honestly fall to the floor and cry. Dobar Vam Dan IS STUNNING.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Dobar Vam Dan is wonderful, really powerful with an excellent music video too and I say this as someone that resented Marija and Serbia as an eleven year old during Eurovision 2007 for putting Verka into second place. My question is where would the 26 seconds be shaved off to make it Eurovision eligible?

HayashiM

Veteran
If Dobar Vam Dan is truly in, I think you can just cancel the selection and send Marija, the song is awesome. (y) (y) (y)

(33/1 odds on Serbia at the moment? I don't say they will outright win, but that's some value to be gained right there imo.)

There's clearly a message behind, with multiple layers. The music video probably shows us the fear of an individual who feels lost, crushed and alone, with some feminist elements. However the lyrics just confuse me. Do "fucked up times" and "You have nothing of your own, you take somebody else's" refer to the war? Corporate cannibal opportunists? Politicians? Rapists? All of them at once?

Anyway, even if I can't decrypt the message as well as I would like to, it doesn't hinder from appreciating the song. It's just pure frustration and anger. Somehow it makes me think of Linkin Park / AWS - nowhere near the same genre, but a very similar emotion.

I really wish Serbia ends up sending this!

randajad

Veteran
I doubt Marija is back. She has said on multiple occasions she strictly does not want to do it ever again. However, won't be the first time to see someone break a promise. :lol: Still, knowing her, highly unlikely.

Other rumoured artists are an interesting bunch tho.

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
I'm torn on the fact that Marija isn't returning... on one hand "Dobar vam dan" would be a very good entry, on the other hand every other song than i might like even more would be left in the dust.

Whatever.. she had her 5 minutes of fame
and Verka should have won xbeach

empo21

Veteran
Excited for Angellina. Origami was a banger.

Curious to see how well Hurricane 2.0 will do in the public vote.

A-lister

Veteran
I was never really a fan of Molitva, or Marija in general tbh, but still took a listen to this Dobar Vam Dan everybody seems to be praising, and nope, nothing special. If having this in the running would be a "guaranteed win" for Marija then I am happy it's not in the line-up. It would have been the weakest Serbian entry since Tijana's 2017 one imho...

Curious what Hurricane 2.0 could sound like though...

Mrm

Veteran
Tijana Dapčević is not joking this time around.. Her entry is composed by Zoe Kida from last year NF.. Tijana means bussines..xqueenbitch she is coming to gain what she already deserved in 2014 representing Norh Macedonia...and Im here for it.. xyaaayxlove

Iker

Veteran
I have listened to 10 first songs of the SF1 and my favourite is Cvet sa Istoka performed by Princ. This track is unique and so free-flowing! The instrumentation is lit so is "Habibi, habibi" hook. My 2nd fav is Tijana Dapcevic so far. I love her voice, the groove that makes me bop too and the song is something that a Polish singer Ania Dąbrowska would sing I reckon.

Overall I am pleasantly surprised by the quality so far, most songs have at least very good musicianship involved and are pleasant to listen to even if some are not too great overall (like Osmeh). It's like a difference between hell (Malta) and heaven (Serbia) here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom