Contact us

NSC 211 ● final results ● 08/12 19:30 CET

tuorem

Congratulations @Marlfox xcheer A first victory always is exciting. I'm booking my plane tickets to ::mor since we'll have the chance to stay there next edition. :)

Many thanks to @Leaf for hosting the Orangualian way. xheart Great job really! It's been a pleasure. Next win soon maybe? :p

Special mention to ::end and ::bag whose qualifications and final placings were thrilling imo xcheer Well deserved guys! Glad to be a part of the "score triplets" with you.

Finally, thank you to the "Corporate Cannibal" supporters : I'm pleased to know it resonated with some of you. 12th place with 123 points is great! And No need to say the vote of confidence from the WListers was a total surprise :love: THANK YOU! I appreciate it.

:12: ::rld Waiting List xbow
:10: ::eff ::end ::yap xcheer
:8: ::taa ::uto xheart xheart
:7: ::dal ::tan xheart
:6: ::cal ::mor xheart
:5: ::big ::szk xheart
:4:
:3: ::pyr xheart
:2: ::ora xheart
:1: ::com ::lac xheart

See you all next edition!

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I have never been top 20 as a PQ in NSC, but I had hopes that Years & Years would break the curse. Wasn't even close. :p And none from my top 10 got PQ spots. :eek: Mormadorei and Calypso were however among the ones that almost got points from me, so it could have been worse. ;) Congrats ::mor!

Thanks to the few who voted for Hallucination:
:10: ::ems ::moi ::tyb
:8: ::ari ::tad
:7: ::ros ::sic
:5: ::com :eek: ::eff ::tuz
:4: ::bif
:2: ::adb

MARCOMEN

Congrats ::mor on your first win xcheer

Thank you to all who voted for ::kad. 5th place is fantastic considering that I was, for the first time ever, REJU Q :D xheart

:10: ::vyl ::mat ::ora
:8: ::cal ::com PEN ISLAND SLAGENSALA
:7: ::slf ::lac ::rum ::tro
:6: ::end ::uto
:5: ::nbs ::dal ::doi ::sak ::taa
:4: ::red ::szk
:3: ::nac ::rah ::bag ::beg ::rld
:2: ::cyd ::tuz ::fer ::grf ::wl

Thank you @Leaf for fantastic hosting xlove

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Late to the party because I've been so busy, but congrats to ::mor Mormadorei on your first victory! Especially, like you mentioned, after that conversation we had! xlove

Thank you @Leaf for a fabulous cagey hosting. Everything was perfectly organized. xbow

Top Bottom