Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

mauve

Veteran
Told ya! xcookie

Zeus

Poor Croatia :( it’s so unfortunate to lose to a weak team like Morocco, especially after 65% ball possession rate.
It was their unlucky day, I guess.
I know you might try to troll someone, but Hiji, you do know that with 0-0, there is no losing team in football..

Realest

:de: is out.
They wont recover.

ShoeFlo

I hope Flick is drawing the right conclusions from this match. Schlotterbeck is useless this season, Havertz was invisible. Bring in Ginter and Füllkrug in the next match.
anyway, if we get knocked out in the group stage again (and I think this is going to happen), Flick should not have a future here. And then I hope we get a coach outside the DFB bubble. Maybe even a foreign coach with fresh ideas for once

ShoeFlo

Having said that: What a historical day for Japanese football xheart they deserve this so much. This is by far the best Japanese national team ever. The japanese football has a bright future

mauve

Veteran
They won't recover, plus germany still has to play against Spain. They are out in my eyes! I hope that Japan will make it!

mauve

Veteran
Imagine Costa Rica and Japan eliminating Spain and Germany :mrgreen:
That would be a dream! let's see what Sapin is doing against CR (and I don't mean C. Ronaldo :ROFLMAO:) today. If Spain wins (and I think so), then Germany is under pressure on Sunday.

hijirio

Veteran
I know you might try to troll someone, but Hiji, you do know that with 0-0, there is no losing team in football..
Seeing the eclectic reaction of Moroccan fans, I seriously thought Croatia lost?? 💀 💀
Sis I’m not even watching the matches for boycott purposes, just following the results here and there.

Mainshow

Veteran
It seems it was a good decision to watch the second season of ER instead.:lol:

I watched two episodes of Grey´s Anatomy instead :D

I will probably watching another two when the German national final will be held :D

esc87fan

I'm so nervous! My country's first World Cup appearance in 36 years is about to take place, and it's against the #2 ranked team in the world! But hey, if Saudi Arabia can upset the #3 ranked Argentina, it shows that anything is possible

GO CANADA GO!!! :ca:xcheer

Top Bottom