Contact us

FIFA World Cup 2022

hijirio

Veteran
日本万歳!!!!!!!!!

I hope Japan is the dark horse of the year.

I strongly support CROATIAAAA and CANADAAA!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO WIN THIS MY BABIES!! xpray xheart xpray xheart xpray

Spain-Costa Rica hmmm I'm indifferent I gass.

Milos-BC

Denmark was quite underwhelming, I expected them to have a much easier job against Tunisia. Whether this is pressure or simply not an ideal form, we will see in the next matches.

Poland and Mexico having a draw makes the whole group so much more complicated, but at least :pl: still has a chance to make it through (I would love to see that).

And as for the last match.... Australia started well but :fr: was too big of a bite at this point. I hope they'll manage to secure the knockout stage in the tworemaining matches.

hijirio

Veteran
GOOOOOOOOOOO HRVATSKA !!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WIN ! I'm begging you! xpray xpray xpray

Sending all my love & support your way xlove xlove xlove

Charly

1st half too many mistakes for Morocco but 2nd half is getting way better. FKs remain super dangerous against the opposition. Shame about Mazraoui hope the injury is not serious

Zerocalcare

Soon Germany vs Japan! xfaint

Yazy

I don't know what torture methods people use against the P.O.W.s during war conflicts and stuff, but if you want a torture method, look no further than watching Croatia - Morocco game.

mauve

Veteran
As expected a tough match between Germany and Japan! Not easy keeping fingers crossed for both teams.:oops:

hijirio

Veteran
Poor Croatia :( it’s so unfortunate to lose to a weak team like Morocco, especially after 65% ball possession rate.
It was their unlucky day, I guess.

Happy that a Turkish player scored the goal in Germany, but still supporting Japan from the bottom of my heart. xlove

esc87fan

It would just be amazing in itself if :ca: could at least score their first-ever goal in World Cup competition, seeing as how they got totally wiped out in 1986

Looren

Veteran
It would just be amazing in itself if :ca: could at least score their first-ever goal in World Cup competition, seeing as how they got totally wiped out in 1986

I think you'll beat us, we're in a crisis situation and your team's style is a style against which we struggle to play against a lot

mauve

Veteran
It wouldn't be a miracle if Japan scored another goal. Germany had enough chances to score. If you don't do them, you will regret it later on. xcookie Let's see if Füllkrug and Götze manage something in the last minutes ...

Top Bottom