Contact us

Help needed

Tinchey

Hello everyone,
I am in need of help. So I've been working for film festivals in Croatia in the past few years that I have been absent from NSC. This year I volunteered to be a DJ at a film festival I am working for and as our partner country is Sweden I would really love if you could post some general audience friendly Swedish songs from NSC history for me to include into the playlist. One more thing is that I am the follow up to Koza Mostra which will perform just before. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. ❤
The deadline (lol) is Monday July 25!

PS. I would include Ugaly but that would be an unprecendentet twist.

Looren

Veteran
Hello everyone,
I am in need of help. So I've been working for film festivals in Croatia in the past few years that I have been absent from NSC. This year I volunteered to be a DJ at a film festival I am working for and as our partner country is Sweden I would really love if you could post some general audience friendly Swedish songs from NSC history for me to include into the playlist. One more thing is that I am the follow up to Koza Mostra which will perform just before. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. ❤
The deadline (lol) is Monday July 25!

PS. I would include Ugaly but that would be an unprecendentet twist.

I wish you best of luck xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

esc87fan

I sent this back in 149, it's one of the members of the 29th Place Club but a longtime favorite of mine

Top Bottom