RainyWoods

Croak-kay
RBpLB57.png

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
A MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO WERE IN LL

Because of Beatsense screwing up (again) there were some hiccups, so make sure that you intend to vote for the right songs, thanks !​

Fabulous show once again Kai, it's so cute and well made xheart

Fierro

What a wonderful job, these banners give me life, inspiration and joy xheart xheart xheart

I regret a bit that I didn't take Aurora just for the sake of it being the same as featured artist of my entry but Wolfgang picture is so cute and wholesome. This show is made with attitude and love, thank you for your hard work Rainy xbow

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm glad you like it! Thank you all xheart It makes me very happy.

And sorry I haven't done the artist paintings I promised. I was really sick when I was preparing all of this and I'm still recovering now. I finished the show during the LL and making each painting would have added 10 minutes x 28. I did about four and then had to stop when I realised it was impossible, but you can see one I did for the PQ. If you reach the final YOU WIN A PAINTING! I'll have the time to do them once the semis are done.

Grinch

Cuteness overloed! And those details... The more I look at the banners, the more I catch little details.
Incredible job Kai xheart

giphy.gif

ferret

Charming! :giggle: Nice work, Kai! xup
But can I ask for a text list of songs? I used to do it myself during LL (plug.dj), but now it's difficult...
Brittany's song is unavailable. Is this just for me? :rolleyes:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Here ya go @ferret and anyone else who wants it..

TEXT SHOW

Plus a PLAYLIST courtesy of @Edweis

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh these banners are super cute, Love it. xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Omg this show - amazing design and execution Kai, as expected!

And omg Billy the Goat on the bed just like my fave lil gif goat - it's just so precious xlove xlove xlove

4ff86810ed46b8679bd122c8f07a78f4.gif

Aw thank you for the nice words Gary xheart Gosh, I must have done that subconsciously in the same way that I was adding stuff to my banner relating to my song's lyrics without even realising it. Bless billy on his nice log bed.

I love goats too. In fact, my favourite villager on my own island is a cranky goat called Gruff. You don't choose the villagers per say that live on your island to begin with. The first few arrive randomly and you have no say in the matter before eventually you're given the freedom to well... say no, you can't move onto my island. I always wanted the rocker looking koala Eugene, but had no luck finding him (I got him finally a week ago after almost a full year of playing). Came across Gruff though quite early on, and liked his design, Clockwork Orange-esque eyelashes and his passion for music. He seemed a great substitute.

PX2PMfc.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom