Contact us

ESC UNITED FORUM RANKING GAME 2021 - VOTING IS OVER!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
rankinggamelogo.png

Yes, that's right! Your favourite forum game is back for yet another edition in 2021, and it all starts with Israel's song tomorrow!

The rules will remain much the same as they always have, but there's an important change - from this year's game, #YOU will be able to change your points as new songs are announced, and each Eurovision entry become immediately eligible once it is confirmed for Rotterdam!

Full details of the rules can be found below, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE PARTICIPATING.

#YOU may begin to vote once Israel's entry is revealed tomorrow (Monday 25th January).

ELIGIBLE ENTRIES:
:al: ALBANIA - Anxhela Peristeri - Karma
:au: AUSTRALIA - Montaigne - Technicolour
:at: AUSTRIA - Vincent Bueno - Amen
:az: AZERBAIJAN - Efendi - Mata Hari
:be: BELGIUM - Hooverphonic - The Wrong Place
:bg: BULGARIA - VICTORIA - Growing Up Is Getting Old
:hr: CROATIA - Albina - Tick-Tock
:cy: CYPRUS - Elena Tsagrinou - El Diablo
:cz: CZECH REPUBLIC - Benny Cristo - Omaga
:dk: DENMARK - Fyr & Flamme - Øve os på hinanden
:ee: ESTONIA - Uku Suviste - The Lucky One
:fi: FINLAND - Blind Channel - Dark Side
:fr: FRANCE - Barbara Pravi - Voilà
:ge: GEORGIA - Tornike Kipiani - You
:de: GERMANY - Jendrik Sigwart - I Don't Feel Hate
:gr: GREECE - Stefania - Last Dance
:is: ICELAND - Daði og Gagnamagnið - 10 Years
:ie: IRELAND - Lesley Roy - Maps
:il: ISRAEL - Eden Alene - Set Me Free
:it: ITALY - Måneskin - Zitti e buoni
:lv: LATVIA - Samanta Tina - The Moon Is Rising
:lt: LITHUANIA - The Roop - Discoteque
:mt: MALTA - Destiny - Je Me Casse
:md: MOLDOVA - Natalia Gordienko - Sugar
:nl: NETHERLANDS - Jeangu Macrooy - Birth of a New Age
:mk: NORTH MACEDONIA - Vasil - Here I Stand
:no: NORWAY - TIX - Fallen Angel
:pl: POLAND - RAFAŁ - The Ride
:pt: PORTUGAL - The Black Mamba - Love is on My Side
:ro: ROMANIA - Roxen - Amnesia
:ru: RUSSIA - Manizha - Russian Woman
:sm: SAN MARINO - Senhit - Adrenalina
:rs: SERBIA - Hurricane - Loco Loco
:sl: SLOVENIA - Ana Soklič - Amen
:es: SPAIN - Blas Cantó - Voy a quedarme
:se: SWEDEN - Tusse - Voices
:ch: SWITZERLAND - Gjon's Tears - Tout l'Univers
:ua: UKRAINE - Go_A - Shum
:uk: UNITED KINGDOM - James Newman - Embers

RESULTS:
ROUND ONE (25/01 - 30/01)

ROUND TWO (31/01 - 06/02)

ROUND THREE (07/02 - 13/02)

ROUND FOUR (14/02 - 20/02)

ROUND FIVE (21/02 - 27/02)

ROUND SIX (28/02 - 06/03)

ROUND SEVEN (07/03 - 13/03)

ROUND EIGHT (14/03 - 20/03)

ROUND NINE (21/03 - 27/03)

ROUND TEN (28/03 - 03/04)

ROUND 11 (04/04 - 10/04)

ROUND 12 (11/04 - 17/04)

ROUND 13 (18/04 - 24/04)

Last edited:

Zeus

We are just confirming and clarifying some things regarding the results but I must stress something very clearly.

Please make sure that your votes are fair, valid and correct. There are a number of voters in the previous rounds who have tried to be deceptive with their votes by hiding their country using VPNs and lying about their intentions or where they are from. We have all the tools needed to check for VPN usage and IP locations. If you are trying to be deceptive to boost a particular song then don't bother wasting your time as your votes will not be counted.

xwall
Now we know why The Netherlands had +13 last time.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Wow :uk: has clearly been massively affected by these VPN voters as well, since I counted up all the UK votes over the past week and they totalled more than 400. :(

Netherlands minus 17 places though is shocking - why anyone feels the need to interfere in the way they have is beyond me xstars
There were a number of countries affected but we ended up removing 448 points for the Netherlands. If we counted up the suspicious votes on their own their score was more than double any other country.

I will try to be fair and reasonable if people do not format their votes probably but they are still legit but we are taking a hard stance if we feel there is any reason to be suspicious.

lacrymea

There were a number of countries affected but we ended up removing 448 points for the Netherlands. If we counted up the suspicious votes on their own their score was more than double any other country.

I will try to be fair and reasonable if people do not format their votes probably but they are still legit but we are taking a hard stance if we feel there is any reason to be suspicious.
I'm guessing Portugal was also one of the penalized scores. It was nearly 300 votes last time I checked... I don't get people.

DenizESC

Banned
flag-netherlands_1f1f3-1f1f1.png
flag-turkey_1f1f9-1f1f7.png

calling....
We are just confirming and clarifying some things regarding the results but I must stress something very clearly.

Please make sure that your votes are fair, valid and correct. There are a number of voters in the previous rounds who have tried to be deceptive with their votes by hiding their country using VPNs and lying about their intentions or where they are from. We have all the tools needed to check for VPN usage and IP locations. If you are trying to be deceptive to boost a particular song then don't bother wasting your time as your votes will not be counted.

xwall
I personally didn't lie djnjsdjknsdjnfds xgoddess and it's indeed stupid if people try to rig this like... What's the point :'D

But I have to be honest, I didn't even know I couldn't rig, NL is my 11-14th somewhere so I almost put it in too. Maybe it was also more people not reading the rules like me?
:clown:
Then again I can totally see some ppl here trying to rig dsfjnksdfjnkfsdnjk

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I personally didn't lie djnjsdjknsdjnfds xgoddess and it's indeed stupid if people try to rig this like... What's the point :'D

But I have to be honest, I didn't even know I couldn't rig, NL is my 11-14th somewhere so I almost put it in too. Maybe it was also more people not reading the rules like me?
:clown:
Then again I can totally see some ppl here trying to rig dsfjnksdfjnkfsdnjk
It's not you don't worry...

willnorth91

Points of UK AND IDK WHY I HAVE AN IRISH FLAG
12p- 🇧🇬Bulgaria
10p- Poland
8p - Austria
7p- north Macedonia
6p- Georgia
5p - Estonia
4p- Portugal
3p- Spain
2p- Slovenia
1p- Germany
FROM UK 🇬🇧

Axeman

Gutted the UK have dropped so much this week. I thought we finally had an entry in the ESC to be proud of. I know we won't win but it would be nice to be on the left side of the final board for once. 😥

It's begining to look like another disappointment. 😭

Why do people cheat?? Just spoiling the whole game for everyone.

heke1988

Gutted the UK have dropped so much this week. I thought we finally had an entry in the ESC to be proud of. I know we won't win but it would be nice to be on the left side of the final board for once. 😥

It's begining to look like another disappointment. 😭

Why do people cheat?? Just spoiling the whole game for everyone.

These ranking results have nothing to do with the real result of ESC, so don't let this get your mood down.

Axeman

These ranking results have nothing to do with the real result of ESC, so don't let this get your mood down.

Oh I know that, I just believed (hoped) it was a grower and ESC fans were begining to find the love for the UK this year. If ESC fans on here like it, then there is a glimmer of hope when we get to Rotterdam.

tkris

Now we know why The Netherlands had +13 last time.
Yup , and even right now many users noticed that Netherlands was getting a lot of votes From one time voters on Thursday and Friday when the song hasn't been revamped or anything.

tkris

Thanks Sean . Your hard work is really appreciated by us and hopefully cheaters get banned from the website :)

Rob

Which votes have exactly been removed? Explain please, I'm noob :cool:

Rob

Which votes have exactly been removed? Explain please, I'm noob :cool:
So, let's stop talking around the bush... here are the :de: German votes for this week (and again, with no ulterior motives, Jendrik did and will do a great job, pleace notice ;))

:12: points go to Ukraine :ua: [This song is a f****** MASTERPIECE] xrollinglol

:10: points go to Finland :fi: Nice to see them up there xmetal

:8: points go to Poland :pl: I can't understand why it's last place xscaredxdiablo

:7: points go to Russia :ru: This song combines so many special styles, it's amazing! xyes

:6: points go to Iceland :is: I really want to dance with them xyaay

:5: points go to Portugal :pt: Just enjoying this beautiful and silent song with the special voice, i really think it deserves more xfaint

:4: points go to Norway :no: I really don't know why I like this song, but I can't stop listening to it.

:3: points go to Switzerland :ch: Not sure if he really needs those points xshrug
:2: points go to Azerbaijan :az: I like the instrumental parts, that is what eurovision ment to be! xyumbaxmusicxviolin

:1: point goes to...
So lets fill the gap with...
Lets think...
xthink
What could be great...
xthink xthink xthink
What could need an additional point...
xthink xthink xthink xthink xthink
United Kingdom :uk:

So far, thats it... did i miss something?
Yes! Announcement addressed to The Netherlands. I'M SORRY, :0::0::0: points. (Damn that feels good, to say that to another country that is not Germany)

Last edited:
Top Bottom