Contact us

NSC 191 in Doire 🎨 Final Results 🎨 Resuming at 20 CET

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I just woke up what just happened

Lenalite

Congrats Begonia and thank you for the hosting Doire! Don't think there's ever been a final where 3 songs hit 200 points each?!

And wow! We are extremely shocked about our results -- because we entered Jackie Onassis fully expecting a non-qualification. This is literally the first time since Physical that we have reached the 150-points bar, and perhaps the only time where we have been this off about one of our entries. Because even after it had qualified, we were sure that it'd be in the bottom. 7th place is such a fun surprise - thanks! xcheer

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Omg what a dramatic turn of events! o_O
Nevertheless, congrats ::beg! Very nice song, I voted for it!

And woow 3rd place for ::rah! (and 179 points!) xheya
Despite me having a win and a 2nd place in my history, this entry is actually my highest-scoring one. And I'm very proud of it.
It's one of my most favourite discoveries in a past couple of years and I'm very happy that it achieved such an amazing result in NSC. Thanks everyone who voted for "Kiss Me You Animal" and made all this happen! xheart

:12: ::cal ::ugl ::nbs ::hal ::sun New Acadia, Tcher-Racoi
:10: Gringotts, Dalisska
:8: ::adb ::mat ::doi ::yap ::kal
:7: ::big ::zch
:6: ::com ::kam ::rum ::bel
:5: ::tyb ::qdq ::ora WL
:4: ::luz ::tan
:3: ::vyl ::bal
:2: ::ari ::tro Effiland
:1: ::sol ::pyr ::cyd Bagrovor

Though I'm absolutely devastated about ::noi! :cry:
I loved the song so much, it was my 12-pointer. It's very unexpected and sad, that everything turned out like this. Still can't believe it! :( But I guess we have to live with it...

Thanks ::doi @doctormalisimo for the great hosting, we've had a very nice time here. (y)

Last edited:

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Sevgiiiiilim, sev məni, səni seviiiim x12points Fantastic winner, congrats ::beg! xheat

Thanks to all who voted for ::ems and Go Bang, 4th place is amazing, considering we barely qualified for the final. 😅
:12: ::qdq, (WL), and Utopolis of course xbow
:10: ::moi, ::sol, ::nur, ::bal, ::beg (hot 10 exchange), Halleloo, New Acadia xlove
:8: ::ari, ::pyr, ::hyp, ::cyd, ::tad, Öösingimaed xkiss
:7: ::tuz, ::blm, ::bif, ::sun, Griffin Empire, Baladhon
:5: ::doi, Joseyeon, Lukeland
:4: ::adb, ::kam, ::fer, ::nal, ::szk
:3: ::kim, ::kal, Banan
:2: ::taa
:1: Effiland

Wonderful hosting @doctormalisimo, thanks for that! xheart

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i just had time now (at almost 5 am 🤡) to check everything out and whoa

::nur ::tad ::bal ::sol ::moi (Joseyeon)
::tyb ::szk ::ari ::cyd
::tuz ::ems ::kim ::ros

i don't think i've ever had so many people placing me in their top 3 xcry so special thanks to you all. And thanks for everyone of course, a medal, over 200 points and a PQ is definitely thrilling!

tumblr_inline_ny6twuDISY1qc4uvh_500.gif

I dedicate this to the biggest v-pop fan in this forum aka miss @SaladBreak ::bai is not dead!!!

Congrats to ::beg of course! And thanks David for another 🔥 edition!!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I did say NSC was unpredictable. Too bad for ::noi, for whom I voted in the semi, but full congrats to ::beg xcheer

As expected, we were one of the borderline qualifier, so even if the WL results could have let us hope for more, everything that comes after is a bonus.

xheart
:12: ::che
:10: ::com ::lac ::adb Joseyeon
:8: Utopolis, Effiland, New Acadia
:7: WL
:6: ::tyb (surprising sis !), Banan
:5: ::tad Baladhon
:4: ::sun Griffin Empire
:3: ::zch ::fer ::big ::ros
:2: ::sol ::cyd
:1: ::bif ::doi Tcher Racoi

And obviously thanks to @doctormalisimofor the hosting xlove

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
WOW! :eek: Such a dramatic ending! :eek: I've never seen such an outcome. What I hope is that everything's fine with Sigi. This is the most important thing in the end. xrose
Other than this, it's a fair winner, voting is the most important part rule. If people don't do it, of course the ranking that remains is perfectly fair and there's nothing to feel bad about. xshrug
Great show, David and completely deserved PQ xup, it doesn't matter how and what.
Congratulations on winning ::beg. :D
Here are all our combined votes

L+N

Last edited:

tuorem

Oh wow, congratulations ::beg xcheer Now that was a rather unexpected turn of events! Like, out of all the participants, the one with the highest score fails to vote? Oh my. So sorry for ::noi, now I guess you could say they hold the record for the last place with the most points ever, if one wants to regard the glass as half full.

As for ::tyb : 14th place and 105pts is not too shabby for a debut! Thank you so very much for the support. :) Most of the big points came from nations I thought would not vibe at all with the song, so that was a pleasant surprise.

:12: ::ros ::sak Effiland xbow
:10: ::tad TcherRacoi xkiss
:8: ::red ::sun Endorë xcheers
:7: ::bel ::riy xheart
:6: ...
:5: ::big ::kam (merci Monsieur!) ::sol Griffin Empire, NAcadia xheart
:4: ::qdq ::tro Bagrovor, Waiting List xheart
:3: ::adb xheart
:2: ::kal ::mat ::moi ::rah xheart
:1: ::com ::kad ::luz Utopolis xheart

And last but not least, go raibh maith agat teacher @doctormalisimo for the introductory lesson. :p Don't test me on it though, as it seems a tad intimidating to memorise right off the bat.

doctormalisimo

I forgot to say amidst the drama;

I'm very pleased that my entry achieved a moral 7th place, it's a great result and it does feel validating that my recent attempts to send different and unusual (for me anyway) stuff has been rewarded with good placements. I definitely do not take that for granted and thank you to anyone and everyone who has voted for any of my recent entries - I can't even remember the last time any nation achieved 3 PQs in a row.

sigi

What a historic fail. o_Oxshockxscared I am so sorry for all who voted for Noizeland. I guess I didn't send the message with my final votes correctly. Anyway...thanx to all who voted for "All Again" xcheer. Congrats to Begonia for a well deserved victory xrose xrose xrose

....and David: great show :-)

doctormalisimo

What the results would look like:

dogmeat

It's a relief Begonia would've won either way. But even if not, there was never a drama to begin with. Such things happen and they're part of the game. The winning song won fairly. And it feels very nscish, no surprise there.

11th place is like a record-breaking win, considering how few people enjoy progressive music overall. But those who did, really seemed to love it, with well over half of its points coming from 12s! Im thanjful for all who did!

:12: ::kam ::vyl ::zch ::bel ::aim ::tro
:10: Banan Endore
:8: Gringotts
:7: ::slf ::tan Joseyeon
:6: ::kad ::nur
:5: ::kim ::bal ::szk
:4: ::blm
:3: ::com
:2: ::fer
:1: Oosingimaed

Last edited:
Top Bottom