Finland
Latvia
Scania
Svealand

Last edited by a moderator:

Uto

Veteran
Dear Inhabitants of the Pot D cottage,

Why I left? I don't know. But the last months I have tried very hard to find my way back home. A deluge of slut bops that enflamed my loins had me drop into C, which I could understand, but after seeing Corsica sending Corsica I feel I am well on my way back. This last step though, this very last bridge between man and overman, I can't seem to follow through with. It is regrettably because of this powerful Latvian wizard I can't seem to dodge. I tried to reason, but he pretends to be rushed, he throws pot D around, whatever he does he does for the sole reason of frustrating my attempts to get back home. I can not win against these arcane gods.

The mission to return has failed... Flo, tell daniels I won't be home for dinner. Marcomen, please pet ferret for me, I miss him so much. I am so sorry. I am so so sorry...

Regards,

Eternal Pot C Member and Dweller of the Great Merio Wastelands
Uto

Arion

Dear Inhabitants of the Pot D cottage,

Why I left? I don't know. But the last months I have tried very hard to find my way back home. A deluge of slut bops that enflamed my loins had me drop into C, which I could understand, but after seeing Corsica sending Corsica I feel I am well on my way back. This last step though, this very last bridge between man and overman, I can't seem to follow through with. It is regrettably because of this powerful Latvian wizard I can't seem to dodge. I tried to reason, but he pretends to be rushed, he throws pot D around, whatever he does he does for the sole reason of frustrating my attempts to get back home. I can not win against these arcane gods.

The mission to return has failed... Flo, tell daniels I won't be home for dinner. Marcomen, please pet ferret for me, I miss him so much. I am so sorry. I am so so sorry...

Regards,

Eternal Pot C Member and Dweller of the Great Merio Wastelands
Uto

You have too much
tumblr_mty73kOehf1qlvwnco4_250.gifv
tumblr_mty73kOehf1qlvwnco3_250.gifv

tumblr_mty73kOehf1qlvwnco2_250.gifv
tumblr_mty73kOehf1qlvwnco1_250.gifv

To leave us.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom