Contact us

NSC 191 in Doire 🎨 **MYOB** 🎨 Deadline March 24th

doctormalisimo

Our only missed edition since tebuting in NSC 74 was NSC 113, where I was otherwise engaged in the middle of the jungle. The previous edition was thus one were Doire had no incentive to win or PQ....so naturally we came 3rd.

doctormalisimo

The next big milestone delivered win #3 for Doire. Unlike previous wins, this was an entry I'd held back for a while until the time was right to send it, so the 50th edition seemed like a good time to. And indeed it was a great time to send it.

doctormalisimo

It would be remiss of me to only celebrate the Doire highs. Indeed even our lowest scoring entries remain some our favourites. The 130s and 140s were the darkest days for Doire in the contest, as some of our hottest bops flopped one after the other

doctormalisimo

I'm not going to go into more recent Doire history as most of it will still be fresh in your memories, but I'll finish with where it all started; Doire's debut entry in NSC.

Most of these entries are available on Spotify, and I have collated a handy playlist of them:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5...i=8568yoEVQdikXvfrEDrBXg&utm_source=copy-link

Thank you for joining me in this short retrospective of #10Years

Fearnavigatr

Many congratulations to Doire! Ugaly fondly remembers your humble beginnings on the waiting list during two of our hostings, both NSC 65 when you had just signed up and in NSC 73 right before your graduation to the roster!

05doire.png

g913doirep

Ewigkeit

Veteran
...and today marks 10 years since ::ems Eterland/Emsfrynt joined the WL for the first time, apparently our nations were born one day apart. :eek: Happy belated birthday to ::doi Doire btw. xheart

To carry on the tradition, here comes my favorite Doire entry:

doctormalisimo

I'm back!

Sorry for the radio silence these past few days. Please check the first post for confirmed entries/banner submissions (Y if banner has been received), if anything is missing please @ me. I have received 40 entries so far, but happy to extend the deadline a further day or two if people feel they need it, I won't be home until Thursday anyway.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
For anyone in need of Photoshop-powerful image editor: (courtesy of wonderful @nofuxCZ xlove)

kopachka

I was trying to figure my schedule for the upcoming weeks out, but there's too much stuff happening so I'll have to skip this edition in the end. :( Good luck to everyone (can't wait to see your banners) and hopefully I'll manage to REJU vote in the finals. xup

doctormalisimo

A preliminary draw has taken place. Hopefully all remaining nations will enter so there will be no alterations to this:

Top Bottom