Adrenalina (Adrenalina)
Just one touch and I'll ignite
I'm a flame on dynamite
So high on adrenaline
You're my adrenalina​

Last edited by a moderator:

HayashiM

Veteran
I wasn't exactly convinced on the first listen, but after a few replays... My my, Senhit sends a hit!

I think this is my first certified bop of the season. No more background thoughts of general messiness and disinterest of mine for the song (Moldova), too much inspiration from others (Cyprus), or trying to sell the sexy aspect a tiny bit too hard (Serbia). The oriental beat adds an interesting flavour and prevents the song from being overly generic. Adrenalina is the best song of its genre this year so far, and I'm living for it.

I'll start with a still somewhat cautious :8:, but I don't exclude we could get to that :12: eventually. You go Senhit, great job!

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
I
The point is that Toy won with the help of the televotes when this song ended up third with the juries. How much the jury votes and televotes differ really shows in my Il Volo example. Grande Amore has the highest ever televote percentage in the contest but ended up in third place overall anyway. Regardless of which voting system we want in Eurovision, neither the televote and the juryvote are perfect. :lol:

Just to add an additional example as we speak, My Słowianie would have ended up in the top 10 with the 2016 voting system.
I like the current system the best, my own private winners are often the same as those eventual ones!

Iker

Veteran
Why did you all have to hype this so much? I set a new world record on my run so I could get home to listen to this on proper speakers. I’m so disappointed 😞

Don’t get me wrong, I’m still giving it :10: because... it’s a monumental step up for San Marino. But I can’t help but feel that without Flo the song wouldn’t be receiving this much hype. For me it’s not any better than Cyprus or Serbia. The melody is pretty basic, repetitive, and generic.

But my god it’s so good to see something like this from San Marino 🇸🇲 👏
For the first time San Marino gets hyped, lol.

tuorem

So, Senhit's new song finally dropped? I find it funny to see many people acting shocked while the truth is Senhit has been slaying throughout the year with "Freaky!" and all her Eurovision covers. But I'm glad some stopped sleeping on her.

Like I suspected, she changed styles this time to let the copycats do their own thing. I expected something freakier from her, but I am not mad she opted for contemporary mainstream pop, for she is doing it right imo. Its catchiness and replay value beat many entries this year.

Songs like "Adrenalina" are not something I naturally gravitate towards, so I probably would not have enjoyed it as much with another singer: I like the attitude Senhit injects into her interpretations, it just works for me and I think it's an added value in this effort.

Ironically, while the number of ballads is exceptionally low this year so far, we were yet to have a true banger and now it is there for us to enjoy. It's melodic, it's packing energy and power, it's polished and it's LIVELY. Sorry to say, but the cheapness of "El DEMO", the messiness of "Loco Loco" and the unevenness of "Sugar-free" will not challenge this imo. The Azerbaijani were smarter, it is not too late for Efendi to reconsider, pull out and ask for Bhutanese citizenship.

I know nothing about Flo Rida personally, only his name, but I guess it was a smart move to get him to participate so that people would talk about the entry. And honestly his part blends nicely with the rest of the composition to me. So it's a win-win situation.

At this point, San Marino's qualification has never been so certain. Unless Senhit gets voiceless out of nowhere, I cannot envision this package stay in the semi. And since she will probably throw suitcases of banknotes for the staging, I already know this is going to be a feast (like the MV). The only thing I will miss is the reaction of a full crowd in the arena.

I'm not someone who gives "top 10" predictions to half of the participants, but this could very well achieve such a placing. I would be confused if it did not double Dad's result in 2019 at the very least.

Yep, Senhit delivered AGAIN and we have no choice but to stan. xmusic As a eurofan, it is such a pleasure to follow her journey! I'm sure she has other surprises in store for us.

GIRL! WE KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS THREAD! THANKS FOR COMING BACK STRONGER THAN EVER! GO GET THAT TROPHY AND GOOD LUCK! DAZZLE US!

:12: points, because it's the maximum I can give in the poll.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
You know, I wonder if the hype really takes off, what will come of 'Adrenalina' in Eurovision. If this was Azer's entry we wouldn't be discussing its qualification chances. We'd be arguing whether it could win.

But at the same time, it's San Marino with the second oldest vocalist in the year (Geike is a month older than Senhit), with a gaybait bop in a semi already rife with them, stuck in the first half of the semi final. It shouldn't qualify. And yet, nobody wants it to fail.

It's rly strange, but Senhit leaking her song this morning might have been the powerplay of the year.

AliceEsc

Guys, I thought you were overreacting..
But wow.. like, wow. This is the boppiest of all bops.
I actually like a :sm: entry for the first time. Something like this is what Eden should have gone for (poor Eden :( ). 12pts

ory26

Eurogays overreacting as always !! an uptempo song by a woman with too much make up, and it's the 8th wonder ...
The song is just bad, i can already feel the flop with a poor staging and bad vocals.

A big :0: for me, and i'm too generous.

Ezio

Veteran
I give 7 points. It’s a banger and better than the other sexy ladies.

Mrm

Veteran
I listened again, and I have to downgrade to :3: in the poll, that music is so ugly to me, and her voice, which I usually LOVE, sounds bad to me here.. :( xcry :cry:

Last edited:
Top Bottom