Reach up to heaven
To you

I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Yeah I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
And I'm still not sure
What you ever saw in me

No, I'm a, I'm a fallen angel
Tryna fly, but I'm not able, so
Just let me go (I'm a, I'm a fallen angel)
'Cause no matter where my heart is
There's no way I'll ever
Reach up to heaven
To you​

Last edited by a moderator:

HayashiM

Veteran
KEiiNO are very talented but lets face it the song was dated rubbish.It was a tick box song with zero integrity.It would of had no chance at ESC.It was a very decent MGP,and although Tix wont do anything at ESC it probably deserved to win tonight.The idea that KEiiNO would of won ESC is ridiculous.It would of got nothing from juries and if your outside of top 5 with them you aint winning.

Dated is exactly what I think of Fallen Angel. Plus I don't say KEiiNO would win, but I am 100% sure they would've placed higher (and there's their 2 years old history supporting that opinion).

Tinchey

It's really interesting to hear your assessment. For me personally, Tix's song and performance don't read as clever- they read as cheesy. I certainly can think of many Eurovision or national final acts that are very obviously tongue-in-cheek, but I just don't see Tix as that. I'll also add in that I fall into that Gen-Z/young millennial category (I'm on the cusp), and this doesn't do much for me. Maybe there's a cultural difference at play, as I'm not European.
Could be, as Billie Eilish is a voice of her generation but doesn't struck me as much as Tix who has more variety in his music so far. I mean you could see Victoria being the same, but she clearly reeks of fresh made factory plastic.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Dated is exactly what I think of Fallen Angel. Plus I don't say KEiiNO would win, but I am 100% sure they would've placed higher (and there's their 2 years old history supporting that opinion).

Exactly. KEiiNO's song was a continuation of their entry from 2019 that as we know won the televote that year. I don't think Monument would have won Eurovision, but they absolutely could have equalled what they achieved on their previous year which was an amazing result. They're the reigning public champions of Eurovision, and only two years have passed since Spirit In The Sky. That holds a lot of weight. That's a big waste but if the Norwegian people prefer Tix then so be it, although I've got a feeling this is not going to end too well.

Kairit

Oh my god. I haven't followed this selection. I didn't expect this, but it's amazing. It's so out of left field. This guy with a 00's boyband song that doesn't look like he'd sing that. With weird staging on top of it. It's brilliant and such a tune. I love humanity in these moments.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE DEVILS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED

Top Bottom