Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. final. #purification, deadline: 2/2, 23.59 CET.

spiluke

The awkward moment when you write RLD for Anselmumonia's song and end up with 2 RLD's after sorting them out and not knowing which is which.

Yoni

Gosh I had 20 songs fighting for my points, a very good edition!

Cherniya has voted

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Deadline is 2.2.2013 19:00 CET
Ah I see it now. :( I honestly didn't see this when I read through the thread before. :(

I know a deadline is a deadline, but since the official NSC deadline isn't up yet, I think my vote should still be accepted. If not by Yoni than by someone else. :?

Please? :(

AdelAdel

Well, considering that earlier this edition there was some late-accepting Noizeland's votes, it would be a good idea to accept all the late WLers votes too.

doctormalisimo

Well, considering that earlier this edition there was some late-accepting Noizeland's votes, it would be a good idea to accept all the late WLers votes too.
if Yoni hasnt sent the votes yet, then yes. Or if the host is willing to have the WL jury votes changed. Although Noizeland didnt vote late....

AdelAdel

if Yoni hasnt sent the votes yet, then yes. Or if the host is willing to have the WL jury votes changed. Although Noizeland didnt vote late....

Yeah, they were incorrect votes, not late, but the result would be the same.
First of all, I think that setting a WL deadline 5 hours earlier than the NSC deadline is a bit strange. It would make more sense to make it 1 hour before or so, especially that many NSCers won't vote until the last minute anyway, so it doesn't change anything for the host.

doctormalisimo

Yeah, they were incorrect votes, not late, but the result would be the same.
First of all, I think that setting a WL deadline 5 hours earlier than the NSC deadline is a bit strange. It would make more sense to make it 1 hour before or so, especially that many NSCers won't vote until the last minute anyway, so it doesn't change anything for the host.
the host could have already made the scoreboard for the WL votes, so you could be asking them to undo lots of work. It's up to the host really if he wants to accept late WL votes, he's under no obligation at all to do so.

theditz83

Veteran
Sadly this is why I always try to vote days early, but I know people have things that can stop them doing this so yeah...

Although I thought the WL deadline was closer to 21:00/22:00 CET in the post by Yoni, but I'm probably just tripping :lol:

lolip

I am really sorry but wl votes cannot be accepted. Yoni has already made the WL scoreboard and votes have been added.

Staewi

I am really sorry but wl votes cannot be accepted. Yoni has already made the WL scoreboard and votes have been added.
Sad but has to be accepted :/
Anyway, I finished listening and this must have been the best final since I joined .. 21 of 29 got a "+" and even the ones who got a "o" (the rest) are mostly good. xbow

lolip

Please contact Yoni. I can't change the scoreboard since it's not the excel. If Yoni accepts to make those changes, then okay I can change the WL votes but I can't do anything else than that. I am really sorry :( :(

Top Bottom