Contact us

nsc 92 @ Sunland. semi final 2. #purification, deadline: 23/1, 23.59 CET.

Yoni

voted

liked my top 10 :D

lolip

Reminder:You still have 1 day to vote. Late/wrong votes are not going to be accepted.

strajker

Horehronian votes are ready to be sent. We are very surprised with the choice of one nation. It's the first time we vote for this nation. And it's a douze pointer.

VedatiNet

vedatistan just voted. good luck to all

lolip

Hello everyone.
Unfortunately I won't be able to present results tonight for two reasons:
_The first one: It's completely my fault, for some reason Reignland's votes were not saved in my excel and later I deleted the message, which means that basically I don't have any votes from Reignland right now. If anyone can contact Reignland please do, I am so sorry about this situation :( :(
_The second one: Noizeland has to fix their votes, so I am waiting for a reply from them as well. If anyone can contact Noizeland please do it.

I am really sorry again and really sad about this. :(

T.

Simon87

Emre is here so I am sure he will resend them

That only left us with sigi can someone contact him?

Simon87

Maybe you should continue with results since none can contact him and let him vote regular in final since dl passed

Dunno what others think

lolip

Maybe you should continue with results since none can contact him and let him vote regular in final since dl passed

Dunno what others think

The thing is that he did sent me his votes but like without points..only the list of 10 nations ..and this happened for semi 1 only...His votes for semi final 2 rj are valid

Simon87

Look in which order are semi 2 votes + you maybe know his taste and see if he ranked them from 12 to 1 or vice versa

lolip

Tell me what you think. Also I haven't collected all votes yet since too many people voted in the last hour and I wasn't able to collect their votes. I am now collecting these votes and I think I will be done in half an hour.

Simon87

Check how they are ranked and compare to semi 2 votes how they are ranked and tell us does it seems reasonable

Top Bottom