22 5.1%

9 2.1%

9 2.1%

18 4.1%

21 4.8%

103 23.7%

• Total voters

sannerz

Don't worry; I don't like Lena, but I am 'not allowed' to write that officially on German forums, otherwise all ppl get mad at me and are angry that I am not happy for Germany, that I am an envious hater and so on. Get used to it! ;)

Apart from that, I like Eric *lol*, at least his song! But if he's clever he won't participate a second time... just look what happened to Lena! ;)

Yes... just look what happened. She was in the top 10 again! :lol:
She did in two years in a row what a German entry couldn't do since 2004.

Milos-BC

Loool, Saade get the best placement for Sweden since 1999 and people are still bashing him. You are so immature. Some people are just lame!! Sweden get the 3rd place so get over it.

Congrats to Kempe. He finally get some success.

So just because he got a 3rd position, everyone who found it bad should just shut up only because he got a great result?

Well then, sorry if I offended his Majesty.

Joyride

Yes... just look what happened. She was in the top 10 again! :lol:
She did in two years in a row what a German entry couldn't do since 2004.

This indeed is true. Apart from that it was just a funny remark, nothing to take seriously. That's why I posted it with a "wink"! *winks again* ;) ;) ;) :D

MyHeartIsYours

Im soooo glad that this got top 3, it was an amazing performance and full of energy + the song is fantastic. I would have been happy if either this or Azerbaijan had won :D. I wouldnt be surprised if he got the gay vote from here, a lot of people find him hot :twisted:.

Fixxen

Hmm... this song came 3rd... The Ark came 18th... hmhm... either it's my music taste that is strange, or that of Europe's... I think it is that of Europe's. Anyway, mr. Saade should have won with "Manboy" instead, that song was way better.

alca

This is from yesterday! He didn't even sing! Seriously I would never pay money to go to his concert if he "sings" like that. (Not that I would go even if he could sing but I'm just saying...)

Scooby

OMG he sings like a nightingale bird (albeit nightingale without beak)

xrofl3xrofl3xrofl3

Pietclock

Saade has to be the most arrogant singer in ESC's history. He seems to complain about really everything:
Eric Saade har dessutom hanterat trycket på sig i Düsseldorf på ett omoget kaxigt sätt. Ett slags klimax nåddes i veckan när han i en intervju i GP sa att parkeringsböter var ”hans stil” och att han ”parkerar på handikapp-platser hela tiden”.
Eric Saade has also handled the pressure on himself in Düsseldorf in an immature cocky way. A kind of climax was reached this week when he said in an interview in the GP that parking tickets were "his style" and that he had "to park in disabled spaces at all times".
http://www.svd.se/kultur/saade-tog-bronset_6165323.svd

nikolay_BG

Banned
From what I heared from sweden this year, I have to say that not only swedish people don`t have a good music taste, but the whole Europe listens "with the eyes"

Alephosho

I don't understand how a country with so many good groups sends this to Eurovision... and finish 3º!! (facepalm)
I hope that one day Sweden go with Those Dancing Days or The Radio Dept. but that is imposible...

Fixxen

I don't understand how a country with so many good groups sends this to Eurovision... and finish 3º!! (facepalm)
I hope that one day Sweden go with Those Dancing Days or The Radio Dept. but that is imposible...

Yeah, it's too bad many great singers and bands (in Sweden) feels it's kinda "nerdy" to compete in this contest. They should just throw all their prejudices away and go for it, I think! Melodifestivalen has to start evolve someday, and let other people participate instead of these old and too familiar faces we see every year.

Personally, I think this lady should have won the final instead. Would've been cool if someone sang in Swedish in the ESC again. AND it's a beautiful song:

Milos-BC

By looking at his "great" vocal abilllities I am beginning to feel sad that I didn't "want to become popular" as a teen xrofl3

EuroLove

Can somebody explain me why Sweden dont ask the same composers that write for Azerbaijan to compose a hit song for Swedish entry?

alca

Because the Swedes would NEVER vote for such songs. Last year Björkman rejected "In A Moment Like This" and Denmark sent it and you know the rest. 4th place for Denmark, disqualification for Sweden.

Top Bottom