8 5.0%

7 4.4%

7 4.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

shameless

Yeah its really weird that out of all the songs its this one that went out of the top 10 in the odds. Let's hope that it will make people vote for her even more tomorrow.

MopManMoss

Veteran
The odds are making me a bit nervous but I still feel like she can make it.

Somebody send her a vote for me.
She’s getting ten off me
If Switzerland qualified, I can't see Estonia NQing. I'll throw some votes for her tomorrow for sure. Odds MUST be wrong with this gorgeous song.
shes getting ten of mine tomorrow, there are plenty of countries tomorrow that traditionally appreciate strong female vocals

laululind

So, tonight's the night! :giggle: Back in the qualifier list for now, but will bookmakers get 10/10 again? And if not, will it be us they get wrong? :LOL: We're certainly the closest to the 'edge'. Or will there be some bigger surprise NQs in store? I suppose checking the odds during the show will be a bit of a spoiler & give some idea whether there's reason to be hopeful or not! Anyway, fingers (and possibly toes) crossed there will be enough traditional ballad lovers out there with good enough memories to still remember us by the time voting starts! :giggle: I'd feel more confident if we had a later running order & this semi didn't have several other solo females with ballad-ish songs, but alas. :LOL: Can't have it all I guess! Hope lady luck is in our favor tonight and people vibe with Alika and her song. :giggle:

Took a sneaky peek at the jury performance, and it looked pretty nice. :giggle: There were a couple of sloppy camera angles where you could see another camera floating around in the background (and foreground), hope they fix those by tonight! :LOL: But all in all, I think they've done decently well with the Eesti Laul concept. Short of a whole new staging, there's not too much else they could have done I guess. And Alika is reliably strong, as usual. Hopefully the nerves won't get to her and she'll save her best performance yet for tonight! :giggle: Would be really nice to reach the final, even if we probably won't be setting any televote records if we get there! :LOL: But juries could show us some love! And even if we'd end up 20th, it'd still be fun to be included. :giggle: So here's to a strong performance tonight & sneaking a spot in that top 10!

SpiritofKeiino

Just been at SF2 afternoon show. I still don't love the song but wow what a vocalist, she convinced me with her performance that she'll qualify. I hope it comes across that way on tv

NeoTen

This wasn't one of my favorites, but damn that performance was marvellous! Every second was thought out. Her voice was excellent, I can go on and on, but really....such a Suprise.

Last edited:

henhu

It was a nice surprise because I knew that after Albania was announced it is between us and Georgia :D She will probably get 2nd slot in the grand final but good result with the juries is not impossible…

laululind

Very happy to see us in the final! xcheer Great job Alika! This was a roller coaster of an evening for sure. :LOL: Was checking the odds every now and then and things were all over the place. After she performed our odds started improving, so I thought.. there's hope after all! :D But then after Albania performed, we started dropping down again, uh oh. Pretty much even by the time the results came in! So when Albania was first to be announced, I was like.. well, that's us done for. :LOL: Alas, a very positive surprise was in store! Georgia did drop down in the odds as well, but they were still a ways ahead of us, so I thought they'd be the one to make it. I imagine we were probably 10th or 9th at best, but hey, I'll take it! :giggle: Considering our starting position, televote only semi and lack of voting buddies, I'm glad to see we still made it! At least no one can blame the juries for pushing us in or diaspora or something. We managed top 10 in televotes, fair and square. :giggle:

Would have been nice to get second half in the final, but eh. Maybe they won't stick us in the earliest spots, since we were so early in the semi too? But they totally might anyway. :LOL: Or use us to buffer some of the favorites later on. Going to set my expectations pretty low for our televote score in the final. :LOL: But Finland and Latvia and maybe some odd points here and there should at least save us from 0. :giggle: If we're going to get any bigger points, they'll probably come from the juries. Not going to set my expectations very high here too, since we didn't set the EuroJury vote on fire either. :LOL: But it doesn't seem like the kind of song they'd completely ignore, I imagine we'll get at least a bit here and there, for Alika's vocals alone. And there's quite a lot of televote fodder & shaky vocals in the final juries probably won't rate too highly, which could help us. So maybe lower top 10 or so with juries? In any case, if we end up somewhere mid-table by the end, it will be a perfectly lovely result! :giggle: And even if we end up lower, I won't be sad! Just hope people at home won't get their hopes up too high and be disappointed. Being in the final is always a good result for us! :giggle: One of these days we might find an actual top 5 candidate, but until then, you take what you can get! :LOL: Anyways, looking forward to Saturday! :D

JenJen94

12th in the running order sandwiched between Italy and Finland. What do we think?

JenJen94

Yeah, my only concern is that its right before Finland. However, it's not a bad position and I'm really excited for her. I can see the jury liking this, it's such a beautiful song.

Top Bottom