Contact us

Sweden | WV 184 | A legend returns - your help needed!!

theditz83

Veteran
welcome-to-sw-eden.png

360_F_150829481_iW41IhjxSuUIJPk2oQIJ2XAcl69t9uCi.jpg

current-entry.png

wv-history-banner.png

Last edited by a moderator:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:se: SWEDEN 162 :se:
Benjamin Ingrosso - Smile

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:se: SWEDEN 163 :se:
Molly Sandén - Vi:et i vinsten

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:se: SWEDEN 164 :se:
Helen Sjöholm - Du måste finnas

100th edition post to follow xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
1920px-SVT_2016.svg.png

Sweden is now officially under new management with a HoD who was last here way way back in the 90s. A new era, a different sound is on its way. Our HoD will have a theme and we can hardly wait to expose each and every single one of you to it edition after edition. Some will stan, some will cry. We don't care, we're gonna do it. So what will be coming from Sweden in the first edition under Leydans management. Well as he likes to do so now, he will provide some emojis hinting at what the entry is, as seen below:

QDdEiFS.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
1920px-SVT_2016.svg.png

Well that was a wonderful first start with Emly. 🙌 We love to see it. However, we must turn our view to the next edition!
Well we've already had our entries for the next few editions planned, and it's a line up of some quite big names in the Euro
fandom. I bet you will have an idea of who these people could possibly be given the taste of our HoD, but we wont reveal
any names! Where is the fun in that, honestly. Instead we will give you a hint for our next entry:

PLPwKUz.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you so far to :es: for voting. xheart

xexcuseme where the rest of you at?? why is the better MF currently on offer rn not flooded with votes? chop chop, I want to be seeing some notifications next to my inbox. Don't make me mention you.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
How very dare you put my resplendent Charlotte Perrelli suggestion into an NF. I'm still deciding on what's the best course of action to successfully rig the selection. You'll receive my votes soon of course x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Bully them into voting, it's working xx
xheat

ok lets do this x

thjZnpr.gif

This above will be you if you seriously even THINK of passing up this absolute blessing of a NF. I don't need to make a scene right now, because if you look to the left you will see my name and below that 'Worldvision Mod / Staff Member'. Let that sink in before you decide to upset me xx I hold the power.

For real though. I got a NF your votes would be a blessing and super appreciated. I'm not serious above Peace, love Kumbaya and all that shit xkiss

@Gera11 @Ana Raquel @Journalist @NikolaiMoller @EDC0708 @marc @theditz83 @Amir @theCONWEL @Fierro @BernadetteCydonia @WolvXCII @Arion

I just mentioned some above who I think will like, plus a few extras who might just like something. Anyone is free to vote and I would appreciate it massively. Pls vote I beg of you. x

DDL: 01-03-23 21:00CET [[NF SHOW LINK]]

theditz83

Veteran
Also, I gotta share this here too, I know you know it already @Leydan but everyone else deserves to see the majesty.

Any time I hear Karma Karma now, I do this whole Zumba routine in my head, complete with "woooooooo" as I shimmy like a mad-man :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

VOTING UPDATE!

Ok We've had 3 voters now!

Thank you:
:es: :ro: :us:

The current standings are as follow:

1st :: 29pts
2nd :: 20pts
3rd :: 19pts
4th :: 15pts

1st has a lil lead, but it can all change quickly, we're only on 3 voters!

Top Bottom