4 1.4%

29 10.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

heke1988

At this point my votes will go to Keira and Käärijä in UMK.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Cha Cha Cha really sent me on a journey. xfaint First time listening i was massively repulsed by the first couple minutes and was prepared to write a scathing review here, but I LOOOVEED the last minute. The more i listen the more i soften on the aggression of the start. The start is not so much my thing, but the ending really is me up and down. I think Keira is still my number 1 but this is a close second and i am honestly obsessed with the final minute, the overall package is great. UMK is really delivering this year.

Datura

Cha Cha Cha really sent me on a journey. xfaint First time listening i was massively repulsed by the first couple minutes and was prepared to write a scathing review here, but I LOOOVEED the last minute. The more i listen the more i soften on the aggression of the start. The start is not so much my thing, but the ending really is me up and down. I think Keira is still my number 1 but this is a close second and i am honestly obsessed with the final minute, the overall package is great. UMK is really delivering this year.
interesting it's the opposite for me. i love the first half and the 2nd half is a bit too poppy in comparison and a bit of a letdown for me. still an amazing track. i got a lot of love for lxandras song and i thought it would be my fave, but maybe for eurovision cha cha cha might indeed be the better choice. what a priviledge to have 2 such strong songs in one NF

heke1988

I have liked all UMK's music videos, including Robin. YLE has done great job of that.

Hopely every contestants will get great live performance and staging for their performance. Also sound system needs to be repaired.

tsegaye

interesting it's the opposite for me. i love the first half and the 2nd half is a bit too poppy in comparison and a bit of a letdown for me. still an amazing track. i got a lot of love for lxandras song and i thought it would be my fave, but maybe for eurovision cha cha cha might indeed be the better choice. what a priviledge to have 2 such strong songs in one NF
And I love both parts almost equally as much. There will be people that likes the first half better, the second half better, and the whole song, but will the hate be strong enough for this type of song that is so multifaceted? It will be very interesting to see how UMK will end up, but especially the juries regarding this song.

heke1988

And I love both parts almost equally as much. There will be people that likes the first half better, the second half better, and the whole song, but will the hate be strong enough for this type of song that is so multifaceted? It will be very interesting to see how UMK will end up, but especially the juries regarding this song.
Luckily juries value is only 25%, so televotes 75% will actually decide, who represents us in Eurovision. I hope, it is either Käärijä or Keira. Okay, two songs are coming, but I am addicted to Käärijä and Keira's songs:D.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
The great thing about this whole selection though is that wether you like the song or not, the whole production (selection, visuals, mixing) is just top notch. Even the less good track has enough appeal to at least be interested in. Marvelous.

Edit : there it is, biggest debut ever in YouTube for a UMK video. Yeah don't mind me, if he's selected i'm quite certain it will be my 12 points for the whole season. I have this feeling in my veins. now watch FdC dropping their entries tomorrow lol

Last edited:

heke1988

This was excellent. Cha, Cha Cha. 10 points for me:).

1. Keira 12
2. Käärijä 10
3. Benjamin 8
4. Lxandra 6
5. Robin 5
I have to upgrade Käärijä also to 12 points.

1./2. Keira and Käärijä 12
3. Benjamin 8
4. Lxandra 6
5. Robin 5

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Honestly, for only seven songs, UMK has so much quality in it.

I think its far better than melfest tbh, focus on quality, not quantity.

I always say quality is better over quantity. People in the past have always called for countries to have big MF style NFs, but whats the point if 75% of the songs suck? I enjoy the smaller NFs because usually quality is far superior. Big NFs full of rubbish is a waste of everyones time.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Yeah its a taste thing i guess. I'm very pop centric with music taste. I suppose it works to its favour that it can draw in people with somewhat opposing taste. I like Lxandras song also, the only one that doesn't do much for me is Robins.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@empo21 interesting avatar you just had that looked like a shopping list. x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom