• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omg. UMK songs starting out elite. Keiras song slaps hard, right up my street. 🙌 That flute ethno-y thing also, when that hit I was sold.

• Like It
Reactions: MS.

Mainshow

Veteran
"Swing it like Harry Potter" ? lol :D

The song is alright - nothing to write home about but I think that the instrumental/arrangement is really memorable. It will probably more competitive than anything in the German NF but dunno, something is missing - I do like the hook but I think it could hit a bit harder (?). It´s a great start to kick off the Finnish preselection, though.
6/10 from me.

Ajeje Brazorf

A good start... Keira song sounds like an Esc opener if you ask me... It's catchy, maybe nothing to memorable, but a totally fine song.

"Swinging like Harry Potter" though... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣🤣

heke1988

Not Bad, but not good either. + Points for eastern vibes (flute). 3/5 for me.

heke1988

Not Bad, but not good either. + Points for eastern vibes (flute). 3/5 for me.
After few listenings more this song is sounding better. I am raising this 3,5/5:).

heke1988

Good and bad on Keira's song:

Good:
- She is a good singer
- eastern vibes + flute
- This stays on your head

Bad:
- Perhaps some point too repetitive
- Some the lyrics of the song are not good, especially "Swing it like harry potter"

But this is a grower:).

heke1988

Damn, more I am listening this, more I am soon giving this 5/5:D.

Luneaux

Keira is a quite good singer, such a shame that this pop song itself is not my cup of tea. Sounds decent to me and lyrics are a bit silly somehow. I admit flute is an interesting element... :oops: Maybe live show elevates it, I´ll give it a chance... 2.5/5 for now. :unsure:

I am excited and waiting for Lxandra´s and Kuumaa´s songs mostly! :love: Robin, Benjamin, Portion Boys and Käärijä can surprise me... Hopefully everyone surprises positively though! :giggle:

Last edited:

heke1988

First: This is not either good or bad
Second: Okay I am going to like this
Third: I am loving this
Fourth and so on: This is amazing:D

Mainshow

Veteran
d1156f05e899a41d32c140515ee5ef5d--swing-harry-potter-.jpg

this is the only evidence I can find that Harry Potter has ever swung let alone whether or not he is any good at swinging

hahah, omg!

but for real, doesn´t "swing it" mean like "do something successfully" - like "make it happen"?

I still fail to see what "Harry Potter" has done "to make it happen"? - Without Hermione he would be useless as hell :D

simori95

hahah, omg!

but for real, doesn´t "swing it" mean like "do something successfully" - like "make it happen"?

I still fail to see what "Harry Potter" has done "to make it happen"? - Without Hermione he would be useless as hell :D
I think the swinging refers to Harry potters wand and maybe showing the Evidence of his Equus performances would have been more appropriate, as this is the only photo of Harry‘s „wand“ that I can think of.

What you mean is winging something, like do something with ease, isn’t it?

LivingOrganism

Keira's song is really up my alley. We have to wait and see what other participants have to offer, but with this Finland can definitely reach the grand finale in Liverpool

Top Bottom