5 2.3%

25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jatojo

Ulrikke's song: Very anthem-ish. The cello is a bit too loud, I think. Vocals are great and can be expected to sound great in the live show (even without autotune!). All in all, though, I'm not as immediately impressed with this song as I was with 'Attention' (which was my Eurovision number one that year). But it's early days. :)

mauve

Veteran
Really, none of the songs of semi 1 convinces me. For me the best is still "Queen of kings" (but it is still a let down. Ulrikke is not thrilling at all, and I don't understand what people see in Tresko. And let us not talk about Umami Tsunami ... all in all xexcuseme

HarryUK

Veteran
Not me crying at Ukrikke’s entry
This HAS to win. I will not accept any other outcome

hijirio

Veteran
Ulrikke - Honestly - I think has a very predictable and dated melody, it would have been a well respected ESC classic about 10 years ago, but sounds kind of irrelevant for today's standards. Attention was not much different but Ulrikke sold it well with her vocals, which might well be the case again this year. But if she manages to go to Eurovision, I don't think the public (especially from Eastern Europe) will respond well to this.

Ella - Waist, Akuvi - Triumph and Alessandra - Queen of Kings are all 12/12 to me.

Great selection of songs overall tbh, I am looking forward to this NF.
The winner of 2023 might actually be hidden right here.

Koori

Ulrikke is such a step back compared to "Attention", dated, boring, bland. Sounds like some Malta 2010. So honestly a bit shocked of common reaction and those "she will win in May" comments, am I missing something ( and it's not a great taste I'm missing thank you )?

simori95

I understand that people are underwhelmed by Honestly, and the comments about being dated, but the full version still won me over. I really really like it.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I heard them all.

I dislike two: "Wave" is like, one of the those blatant Avicii clones that makes Victor Crone look original and "Geronimo"... Geronimo is not a song. It's a fucking assault. Absolutely WRETCHED.

No complaints about the other five though. Ulrikke's frankenstein ballad with random belting in norwegian is a hilarious mess, JOWST & Byron are endearingly lame, Alessandra is iconic, Tresko is an acid trip and Kate is just an all-round neat lady, I guess. ^__^

Top Bottom