• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
My top 3:
1)KRUTЬ: I understand why AlekS finds Kolyskova boring but I get massive shivers from it and believe that she can create a great moment with Santa Danelevycha Schedryk like staging.
Not only boring, I witness what she sings every f-en day from the front row and that's enough. Having neighbour Kherson means being concentrated on how to help them 24/7, my city is even more ruined. I want my country to concentrate on recovery instead of feeling pity for ourselves :sick:. I'm long past KRUTь's theme since 2017.

Ezio

Veteran
When God shut the door :12: points

Kam2

Not only boring, I witness what she sings every f-en day from the front row and that's enough. Having neighbour Kherson means being concentrated on how to help them 24/7, my city is even more ruined. I want my country to concentrate on recovery instead of feeling pity for ourselves :sick:. I'm long past KRUTь's theme since 2017.
Well this explains a lot. Let’s see what the jury and general audience decides on 17th, since we are nothing more than minority voters especially with current one passport - one vote - one song system.

Franzilein

Ukraine as always exotic af :lol: I think my favourites are Ой, тужу and Heart of Steel.

A-lister

Veteran
I don't care what anyone says, Skylerr should have at least been shortlisted (minus the English parts), there I said it and that's that...

A-lister

Veteran
Back to this year, Jerry is way too much English for my liking but I wouldn't be mad at her winning.

Fiinka with a revamped one would be my first pick though. Krut' another good option.

Looren

Veteran
I don't care what anyone says, Skylerr should have at least been shortlisted (minus the English parts), there I said it and that's that...

This is pretty good, was it submitted to Vidbir and not even shortlisted :eek: ?

A-lister

Veteran
This is pretty good, was it submitted to Vidbir and not even shortlisted :eek: ?
That's my understanding, because some music snob find it too "cliché", well the English parts do bring it down but overall it is not at all the cliché ethno-bop we get in Eurovision.

Is it groundbreaking? Of course not, but still better than some that were picked.

Anyways...

WhoKnows

Meh, that's a huge disappointment. No loss she didn't make the final. That other song of hers that was posted recently is better.

Ezio

Veteran
I am a bit underwhelmed by these choices. But I am really lit for "God shut the door"

njdevils94

Veteran
Meh, that's a huge disappointment. No loss she didn't make the final. That other song of hers that was posted recently is better.
Still would've preferred it to a couple songs that made it though. (Mainly Demchuk)

If she was poor live as reported though can't really complain.

akoz

While I agree that this song is better than some that make it to liveshow, It looks like Skylerr is working with ex(?) ERIA pr-manager who posted a lot of shitposts about broadcaster in a past, so my guess is that Suspilne just avoided all troublemakers like this guy and his singers or, for example, members of Kalush label like Kozak Siromaha after last year shitshow from them.

WhoKnows

Still would've preferred it to a couple songs that made it though. (Mainly Demchuk)

If she was poor live as reported though can't really complain.

I like Demchuk. But even if I didn't, he at least provides some variety in the context of the other 9 entries. Skylerr's "ethno bop" ground is already covered by Sound System, Jerry, and Fiinka, all three of whom did a much better job with it.

AlekS

Veteran
The way Moisei's sound engineer was holding his arm... he's definitely not alone :sneaky:
This is his first song with vocals, that's why imho he will be slaughtered by the jury, especially Jamala + comparisons with Rybak etc. Topolya can give him the highest points because he's a soldier too.
If televoting is pretty obvious, even I can't tell whom the jury will prefer now.

Kam2

I understood why I can’t connect with Jerry Heil. I was grown in strongly atheistic family and such lines as Не вірю а знаю нам бог помагає and other god praising sound like pretentious nonsense to me. I just don’t believe her. Just like AlekS don’t believe in Kolyskova, after seeing the war with his own eyes, which is totally fine and perfectly understandable.

Top Bottom