5 2.3%

25 11.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SAYAY

NOOOOOOOOOO... now they really need the juries to come back.
Comeback could mean literally anything. Like songwriter or producer in his case which he also does a lot for other artists (Ava Max for example). I actually suspect he might have been involved in the songwriting/producing of GTWAB. But as my profile picture here suggests I personally would not mind a comeback from him xcheer And if MGP ever introduces juries again, then I will not watch it again :ROFLMAO:

My personal wishlist for MGP 2023 is more songs in norwegian / samii languages. I watched last edition of Sami Grand Prix and some of the artists and songs performed there are definetly entries I would have loved to see in MGP/Melfest/UKM too. I would love it if SOA or Aili competed in MGP at some point. Would also love to see Emelie Hollow, but I dont know how likely that is.

HarryUK

TIX said in an interview he has not ruled out a comeback to MGP.

And 2 friends of mine have submitted an entry xcheer
He still hasn't issued an apology for depriving us all of a KEiiNO victory in 2021

Navn Navnes

TIX should stay away from MGP(singing at least). Listening to his so-called music is not a pleasant experience. The sad thing is that he would probably win if he participated, i will never understand the appeal of Tix. Even old people likes TIX. They probably have not checked out his earlier work.

SAYAY

He still hasn't issued an apology for depriving us all of a KEiiNO victory in 2021
Well, a lot of people voted for him so if anything its those who should apologize ;) Myself included. But I will not apologize for voting for a song that I liked since that's pretty much the point of MGP/Eurovision/Literally any national selection.

But back to MGP 2023 - I think the date of the final might be Saturday 11th February based on a job as an artist coordinator that was put out by NRK, cause that job has end date around Sunday 12th of February.

Last edited:

HarryUK

Well, a lot of people voted for him so if anything its those who should apologize ;) Myself included. But I will not apologize for voting for a song that I liked since that's pretty much the point of MGP/Eurovision/Literally any national selection.

But back to MGP 2023 - I think the date of the final might be Saturday 11th February based on a job as an artist coordinator that was put out by NRK, cause that job has end date around Sunday 12th of February.
Let's be real, the TikTok generation who don't even watch Eurovision voted for him. It was an absolute farce if I'm honest. You had authentic music from a sensational group, losing out to that. Justice for KEiiNO and I hope to see them back, because they will win Eurovision one day.

Navn Navnes

Let's be real, the TikTok generation who don't even watch Eurovision voted for him. It was an absolute farce if I'm honest. You had authentic music from a sensational group, losing out to that. Justice for KEiiNO and I hope to see them back, because they will win Eurovision one day.
The sad thing is that lots of people voted for Tix, not just Tik Tok Kids. Won’t every region exept for Northern Norway who allways votes for the northern Norwegian entry like Keino and Northkid. Seems like norwegian voters prefer very generic pop that trues to be funny.

SAYAY

i didn't like keiino either lol hahahahah...

northkid was great tho!
I liked both Monument and Fallen Angel actually, so for me I would be fine with both entries winning. But in the final round I ended up giving 2/3 of my votes for TIX and 1/3 to Keiino. When the song Fallen Angel first came out it wasnt my big favorite. But as the weeks of MGP passed by, I actually caught myself singing on Fallen Angel on several occations - while cleaning, making food, waiting for the buss, cleaning shelves at work (I work part time at a libary eey!) while I actually struggled really hard to remember Monument. I still think Monument was a monumental song (badum tssk) and Keiino always delivers. But I also think that maybe the song maybe was a bit too grand and difficult to grasp for a lot of people that night and that people wanted something different in 2021. But I doubt we have seen the last of Keiino in MGP/Eurovision so they will probably come back. Maybe they will even collab with TIX, who knows. We will probably see Ulrikke back at some point too.

And I LOVE NORTHKID!!! I hope to see them live sometime 🥰

hijirio

Veteran
Okay Keiino were good and all but I am against singers returning to ESC. They had their moment and they will always be a memorable part of Esc history. Ulrikke return could be justifiable tho.
Norway has a huge music scene and a lot to offer. I'm looking forward to what they will be sending next year.

Mimmon

Veteran
Okay Keiino were good and all but I am against singers returning to ESC. They had their moment and they will always be a memorable part of Esc history. Ulrikke return could be justifiable tho.
Norway has a huge music scene and a lot to offer. I'm looking forward to what they will be sending next year.
One of the rarest comments from you I actually agree lol...
I meant about Ulrikke deserves another justice....

Attention was good but I personally want something good from her....
ballad or pop wise

A-lister

Veteran
Norway has been the best when they had some ethnic motives (1995, 2006, 2009, 2019)

I especially love 2006, wouldn't mind a Norwegian ethno ballad again.

Sparky

Brand new Keiino

Boy, I love these guys. They would work very well as a great symphonic metal band like Nightwish if they add heavy guitars and bass to their sound.

HarryUK

2019 was more atrocious. Winning the televote and sabotaged by a few people who vote only by politics. So actually ESC doesn't deserve them, too.
Them winning the televote felt so right when I'd used all 20 votes on them

Top Bottom