• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Bmbriga

And we get it, you like it. It's your favorite, so neither of us can be unbiased I gas.

Looking at all recent winners, regardless of my liking for them, they all had some international recognition after the show: Toy, Zitti e Buoni, Arcade etc. However, Stefania will never have the same success despite the televoting record.
Toy? Really? I would never say that. Off the top my head only songs I used to hear outside of "bubble" are Arcade, Zitti, Euphoria and Everyway that I can. Maybe Satellite.
Oh, and for some reason one radio here plays "If I were sorry" 😃
But all those songs are in English, with exception of Zitti, but songs in Italian are not so rare here (and Beggin' was actually played much much more).

For me the contest is also about discovering new artists which I might have never heard about otherwise, I really like for example Ochmans songs in Polish and think they´re even better than "River. xmusic
Agree 100%
Gdzie Iść? xbow

ESC94

Toy? Really? I would never say that. Off the top my head only songs I used to hear outside of "bubble" are Arcade, Zitti, Euphoria and Everyway that I can. Maybe Satellite.
Oh, and for some reason one radio here plays "If I were sorry" 😃
But all those songs are in English, with exception of Zitti, but songs in Italian are not so rare here (and Beggin' was actually played much much more).

Agree 100%
Gdzie Iść? xbow

Sorry but I don´t speak Polish. My parents wanted to raise me bilingual as a child but I was too stubborn to listen. :(

12Pointsgoto.....

While I personally find stefania hard to listen to, they did win fair and square. Even if it was all pity votes, they still won the televote which makes them a legitimate winner. I also wouldn't say that it aged badly, it was never going to be as commercially successful as some of the other past winners we had in the past. Comparing it to songs like running scared who most likely bought themselves to victory, is unfair since the Ukrainian delegation did no such thing. I also don't remember Amar Pelos Dois being very popular after the contest.

PolarFoxxie.

Yes, anybody who reads your post carefully, but also those who don't read it carefully, can see your unhealthy amount of obsession. Not that we weren't avare of it before.

Did you see anybody checking the number of GF only, comparing them and writing a post about it? No. That's because noone cares and also because doing that while other song has 20 million views more in general is a ridiculous level of coping.

But you know what's even more hilarious? Since you brought us here and I wanted to see what you're talking about because I took the screenshots in an app, I actually found out that your entire initial post is also wrong. 😂

IMG-20220817-145623.jpg

IMG-20220817-145606.jpg
Hi sweetheart. Have you checked YouTube recently?? YouTube says you are wrong.

And for the first time ever after loooong long loooong time in the history of Eurovision Song Contest non winning ESC song Spain has more YouTube views than a winning song Ukraine in the grand final. :eek:o_Oxshock That's fascinating fact because if you see results almost everyone loved Stefania. They got 12 pts from basically every country.

AlekS

Veteran
Hi sweetheart. Have you checked YouTube recently?? YouTube says you are wrong.

And for the first time ever after loooong long loooong time in the history of Eurovision Song Contest non winning ESC song Spain has more YouTube views than a winning song Ukraine in the grand final. :eek:o_Oxshock That's fascinating fact because if you see results almost everyone loved Stefania. They got 12 pts from basically every country.
The music video, released on the same day, has 40.6 million views.

More than 80% of Spain's views came from Spain and Latin America (according to Youtube itself), I was posting the stats here :LOL:

PolarFoxxie.

The music video, released on the same day, has 40.6 million views.

More than 80% of Spain's views came from Spain and Latin America (according to Youtube itself), I was posting the stats here :LOL:
I'm talking about YouTube videos, official Grand Final videos. I think I was very clear about that.

Latin America, I'm pretty sure that 90% of them don't even know about Eurovision and have never even heard about it. They have their own shows. Ukraine 40+ mil people + winning ESC song. Everyone in whole Europe and the world wanted to hear what is that song who won by a landslide that everyone gave max Points. So all that combined, i expected Ukraine to have much much much more views than any other 2022 song and not to be behind Spain in the YouTube views.

StephenMuckle

It's also worth pointing out that Ukraine's 8 points that they gave to Iceland in the televote seemed very random and out of place.

Top Bottom