Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
yE82BvK.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Please note this one big show, not 2 in one thread. There is an 50 image cap per post which almost ruined my plans. xheart If you're on mobile the show looks better from a computer/laptop.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Fabulous looking show! xheat It kind of has an old school WV aesthetic to it, which I dig very much (even if it's unintentional, I don't know, but it's very fitting regardless).

Just a couple of questions. Does this mean we award 18-1 points to our Top 18 (since there's no info on what points we should give)? And also, why 18 specifically and not 15 or 20? :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Just a couple of questions. Does this mean we award 18-1 points to our Top 18 (since there's no info on what points we should give)? And also, why 18 specifically and not 15 or 20? :lol:
In a lot of finals and semis you vote for 38% of the songs not including your own, we just applied this ratio to this show.
Also, 18 is fancier than 20 xo

There is no info on what points you should give because we will convert the ranking to points on our side ( 30-25-22-20-18-16-14-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 if you're curious). We're only asking for your ranking to make sure we get the correct votes on the first try as it's a new system with a lot of points to award.
So please everyone, send your Top 18.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
In a lot of finals and semis you vote for 38% of the songs not including your own, we just applied this ratio to this show.
Also, 18 is fancier than 20 xo

There is no info on what points you should give because we will convert the ranking to points on our side ( 30-25-22-20-18-16-14-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 if you're curious). We're only asking for your ranking to make sure we get the correct votes on the first try as it's a new system with a lot of points to award.
So please everyone, send your Top 18.
Just so that I understand you correctly, this means that it'll be a "reversed" ranking then (compared to how we usually do it)? The lowest number (1) is for your top favorite entry, and the highest number (18) is for your least favorite?

theditz83

Veteran
Nice to see someone's been raiding the ::moi archives for some inspiration... We see you :bg: and :my: 👀

Awesome show Ashley, I knew you'd pull off a colourful masterpiece to get the party started. This will definitely be an investment of time getting through all these songs :lol:

Amir

Veteran
Nice to see someone's been raiding the ::moi archives for some inspiration... We see you :bg: and :my: 👀

Awesome show Ashley, I knew you'd pull off a colourful masterpiece to get the party started. This will definitely be an investment of time getting through all these songs :lol:

I don’t follow NSC but good to know that there is at least one person who will like my entry ;p

theditz83

Veteran
I don’t follow NSC but good to know that there is at least one person who will like my entry ;p
It's all good, both entries are from quite a while ago, and it just shows the taste on offer in this show already, and really nice to see some familiar faves among the countless new discoveries that await here too xlove xheat

SAYAY

Ok, just so that I am completely sure I actually submit the votes correct - do I submit my votes/ranking like this?

1. Chocolate
2. Cinnamon roll
3. Cupcake
16. Cream cake
17. Cotton Candy
18. Liquorice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom