Contact us

Next Spin-off suggestions

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
rZ2jmM6.png

SUGGESTING AND PICKING THE NEXT THEME
1. Everyone can suggest up to two themes for the next spin-off edition.
2. The suggestions can be posted as soon as the final round poll for the previous edition is closed and until the deadline announced by one of the moderators (usually the same day as the show deadline for the current spin-off edition).
3. You can pick any theme that has previously been suggested, but not one that was already suggested by someone for the upcoming poll.
4. The next edition's spin-off theme will be decided by poll voting, usually in two rounds.
5. If one of the suggestions has an overwhelming majority in the poll, the voting will be closed after the first round.
6. If there's no clear majority, the suggestion with the most votes, alongside the one with the second-most will advance to the second an final round. If more than one suggestion has the same number of votes, all will advance in the final round.

For more information regarding the spin-offs please consult the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
WorldVision: Russian Roulette
Every participant sends a song to the host. The host then compiles a list of all songs submitted and asks the participants via PM - one by one - to pick a song. One of these songs (decided via random.org) will start with a negative scoring of -12. Will you beat the odds?

Terra Universalis II: Mare Nostrum
Rise again, o befallen and long forgotten kingdoms and empires. For the second edition of the Terra Universalis spin-off, we'll be exploring the civilizations that have made the shores of Mare Nostrum - the Mediterranean Sea - their home. Be it the eve of the Peloponnesian War, during the fall of the Roman Empire, the twilight of the Golden Century of Spain or the early dawn of Umayyad dominance, you can select an entry that can fit the geographical boundaries.

Only Bops: Let’s leave the right pots entries behind and send the most explosive bops imaginable to make up after last WVSO.

It’s a Rainy Day!: Send songs that have rainy weather in their MVs.

Last edited:

FabiESC

ESC NON-Qualifiers: Send a ESC Song that didn't qualifier for the Final.

WorldVision's Next SuperStar: Send a Live Performance from Casting Liveshow, from a candidate that didn't make a career after the show.

Arion

Language Mix - send songs that use at least 2 different languages in lyrics

WV Debut - Send an entry from your first WV edition

hijirio

Veteran
Whoreoscope: Send a song that has your zodiac in the title (singer or song), can be in any language but has to be your own zodiac!

E.g pisces can send with ‘fish’ in the title

cegs5

Non-ballad spin-off: Let’s leave the right pots entries behind and send the most explosive bops/pop songs imaginable to make up after last WVSO.
Just to clarify, is Non- Ballad or Only bops/pop songs? I don't see correlation between the title amd the description.

Just to clarify, is Non- Ballad or Only bops/pop songs? I don't see correlation between the title amd the description.
It's meant to be the latter, I could change the title to just "Only Bops" and people would get the idea of what I'm aiming for.

Last edited:

Fierro

Country Randomizer - each participating player adds a country to the pull in a forum thread, then countries are reassigned to each player randomly.

Back to School - send a song that made your school days.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
WV Safari: send songs with an animal name in the title

Pot emulator: each competitor is assigned a pot at random, and they have to send an entry that they think emulates the perfect :12: grabber of that pot's voters. During voting, all votes received from players out with that pot will count as normal, but any votes given to the entry from voters from the pot it is trying to emulate are given a x5 bonus, meaning a potential maximum of 60 points from each voter from that pot ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom