E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

Krishoes

#9 is a good position in the first half, considering there's also one less song than usual in the gran final this year.

That said, most of the favourites for a top 10 placement this year have a ballad or power ballad, and they'll all be in the finals without a doubt (Sweden, Greece, Poland, Australia, the Netherlands, United Kingdom...) so it will be a bloodbath, especially for juries, and if all those countries draw the second half the voting will be even more interesting.

But either way I think Ukraine has it in the bag, so the fight is more about second place than winning this year.

Came here only to leave this lyrical, production and vocal perfection Italy refused to give any votes on Sanremo favorising pathetic ballads.

And if it had been sent to Turin, it would have been the most important song of the ESC for the European times we now live in, given the lyrics dealing with war and destruction that read as follows:

"While I read a stupid newspaper
World war has broken out in the city

It’s scary around here
It’s the end of the world

Above the ruins I am a queen
Mammamma
But I don’t know what to save"

Hey dear LRDL, I appologise you on behalf cringe Italian homo sapiens. I'm gonna come to Italy just to attend your concert one day and give you honours you deserve.

krivac

So far the best song from Eurovision 2022
Italy always sends good songs

Last edited:

Zerocalcare

Came here only to leave this lyrical, production and vocal perfection Italy refused to give any votes on Sanremo favorising pathetic ballads.

And if it had been sent to Turin, it would have been the most important song of the ESC for the European times we now live in, given the lyrics dealing with war and destruction that read as follows:

"While I read a stupid newspaper
World war has broken out in the city

It’s scary around here
It’s the end of the world

Above the ruins I am a queen
Mammamma
But I don’t know what to save"

Hey dear LRDL, I appologise you on behalf cringe Italian homo sapiens. I'm gonna come to Italy just to attend your concert one day and give you honours you deserve.
Nice considerations but they are still personal considerations. "Ciao Ciao" would have been a winner because it talks about the war? In other forums and on YouTube I still remember many fans angry with Diodato because they were afraid that his song would win because it was seen by everyone as an anthem against the Covid-19 pandemic. If the public and the juries love these historical-social speeches at the Eurovision Song Contest, why didn't Ermal Meta and Moro win? I appreciate that you love LRDL but in reality this year she would have struggled to even reach Top 15. "Ciao Ciao" would have been devalued by saying that, beyond the deep message, it was a joke song and that there were stronger "divas" by Veronica.

This year anyone can win, probably in this "war between ballads" there could also be a surprise winner, but never before have I seen the terror in the fans of the Eurovision Song Contest for an Italy victory. Not even when the Måneskin competed in 2021 was there all this terror during the pre-event.

Nice considerations but they are still personal considerations. "Ciao Ciao" would have been a winner because it talks about the war? In other forums and on YouTube I still remember many fans angry with Diodato because they were afraid that his song would win because it was seen by everyone as an anthem against the Covid-19 pandemic. If the public and the juries love these historical-social speeches at the Eurovision Song Contest, why didn't Ermal Meta and Moro win? I appreciate that you love LRDL but in reality this year she would have struggled to even reach Top 15. "Ciao Ciao" would have been devalued by saying that, beyond the deep message, it was a joke song and that there were stronger "divas" by Veronica.

This year anyone can win, probably in this "war between ballads" there could also be a surprise winner, but never before have I seen the terror in the fans of the Eurovision Song Contest for an Italy victory. Not even when the Måneskin competed in 2021 was there all this terror during the pre-event.

Who said that the song was good only because of the lyrics? Only a deaf could claim sth like that.

LRDL would have been a winner already without those lyrics due to the instrumentalisation and melodical perfection, combined with amazing production and vocal.

Brividi can't beat it in any of the artistic / musical elements and LRDL would have been more successful with the juries.

It is also an upbeat and unique song, and it had amazing performance, staging and costumes, therefore would appeal to televote as well.

The message is only a plus.

Despite LRDL being the favorite here with ESC membere, the Italians here claimed that the female singer would be mocked at the ESC and nobody would "take her seriously". Based on her looks I guess. They had only forgotten the serious message of the songs. 🤣

In televote they didn't place LDRL not even in top 10.

Typical peasant menthality. Shameful!

Zerocalcare

Who said that the song was good only because of the lyrics? Only a deaf could claim sth like that.

LRDL would have been a winner already without those lyrics due to the instrumentalisation and melodical perfection, combined with amazing production and vocal.

Brividi can't beat it in any of the artistic / musical elements and LRDL would have been more successful with the juries.

It is also an upbeat and unique song, and it had amazing performance, staging and costumes, therefore would appeal to televote as well.

Despite LRDL being the favorite here with ESC membere, the Italians here claimed that the female singer would be mocked at the ESC and nobody would "take her seriously". Based on her looks I guess. They had only forgotten the serious message of the songs. 🤣

This makes you understand that the Eurovision Song Contest does not go to songs that can please the European public. Italy has always chosen to compete with songs that represent their way of making music, their language and their country.

I liked LRDL but the reality is that it was not at the level of Mahmood and Blanco. The Italian duo won Sanremo not only for the song but also thanks to a perfect management of their actions: excellent publicity, famous artists who gave them positive feedback, interviews and organizing short events where they met and sang with the public. Even Rolling Stones Italia (always very critical of singers) recognized this.

If "Brividi" is a weak song I think it should be good for you (who hate it) and for other nations who will have one less opponent.

This makes you understand that the Eurovision Song Contest does not go to songs that can please the European public. Italy has always chosen to compete with songs that represent their way of making music, their language and their country.

I liked LRDL but the reality is that it was not at the level of Mahmood and Blanco. The Italian duo won Sanremo not only for the song but also thanks to a perfect management of their actions: excellent publicity, famous artists who gave them positive feedback, interviews and organizing short events where they met and sang with the public. Even Rolling Stones Italia (always very critical of singers) recognized this.

If "Brividi" is a weak song I think it should be good for you (who hate it) and for other nations who will have one less opponent.

The moment of truth for Brividi will come in May.

I will then return to all Blahmood fanwankers to remind them about their March and Sanremo statements.

Be very sure that I will, as I did with Barbara Pravi's and Destiny's fanwankers last year. 😁

nudiecrudi

I ve supported LRDL always. They have been my top 3 this year and last year. I've been listening to them for many years. So my affection towards them is very clear. Saying that, reality shouldn't be denied. They have been top 5 only with the press jury, Televoting and demoscopic jury put them top 15. So they weren't even near top 5 at the end. It is true that Ciao Ciao is a real radiofriendly bomb, and also in streamings is going well, but on the other hand Brividi is still nr 1 in all the rankings, streamings sellings and radio plays.
Maybe Brividi isn't the most appreciated song by the ESC fans but in Italy is a huge huge hit since it was released 5 weeks ago, all the Italian members of this forum can confirm that. Even Maneskin haven't been that high in the rankings and streamings at this point.
So honestly I prefer to be represented by a song which is famous and well known and appreciated then something ignored by the music market. Generally speaking Brividi is the best italy can offer now, beyond all personal tastes, and Mahmood&Blanco have confirmed that on the ground.

nudiecrudi

The moment of truth for Brividi will come in May.

I will then return to all Blahmood fanwankers to remind them about their March and Sanremo statements.

Be very sure that I will, as I did with Barbara Pravi's and Destiny's fanwankers last year. 😁
.And I'll be here to respond you.
But on the other hand you should tell to us your preferred one so we could do the same thing if your"s fail to win. Fair enough?

gjonstear

It was sad for Gianni Morandi! He came 3rd in Sanremo.
Imagine him in front of all the people, would have been a big present for his career. But Brividi is also ok. Hope that Europe likes it as much as Zitti e Buoni.

gjonstear

It was sag for Gianni Morandi! Imagine him in front of all the people, would have been a big present for his career. But Brividi is also ok. Hope that Europe likes it as much as Zitti e Buoni.
I am warming to this, but it still feels quite plain to me.
For me I feel like he is a legend in Italy and he‘s 80. It would have been cool. I am still sad so that‘s why I wanted to share it😅🥲

spinachpie

It was sag for Gianni Morandi! Imagine him in front of all the people, would have been a big present for his career. But Brividi is also ok. Hope that Europe likes it as much as Zitti e Buoni.

For me I feel like he is a legend in Italy and he‘s 80. It would have been cool. I am still sad so that‘s why I wanted to share it😅🥲
I was talking about Brividi :ROFLMAO:(y)

Fluke

And still no 3 minute version.

Why is it so seemingly hard for Italy to follow the rules that pretty much every other country has no problem with, yet they fail almost every year. Pure arrogance, that's what. They think they are somehow more important than other countries and the rules aren't for them.

I'm surprised i haven't heard of them possibly getting banned or somehow punished for their repeated infractions and general disregard for how the ESC works. I seriously think it should be considered soon. I wouldn't miss them, any more than Russia.

Zerocalcare

And still no 3 minute version.

Why is it so seemingly hard for Italy to follow the rules that pretty much every other country has no problem with, yet they fail almost every year. Pure arrogance, that's what. They think they are somehow more important than other countries and the rules aren't for them.

I'm surprised i haven't heard of them possibly getting banned or somehow punished for their repeated infractions and general disregard for how the ESC works. I seriously think it should be considered soon. I wouldn't miss them, any more than Russia.
Italy respects the regulation. There is an expiration date to edit the song. This means that Italy can present the song one second before the deadline and have respected the rules. Therefore, your words are nothing more than a personal and also very rude outlet.

Do we want to talk about regulation? Was Jamala's "1944" disqualified? Were the Hatari sanctioned for displaying the flag of Palestine? Some calculations do not add up ... do you still think that Italy is the nation that does not respect the regulation?

Sweden is a musically strong nation. There is no need to complain about Italy or you will look like someone crying because he doesn't feel safe with himself.

That said, doesn't the forum rules provide a penalty for anyone who offends, feeds flames and talks about politics in a music thread?

Top Bottom