Contact us

• Ελληνική Δημοκρατία • MELISSES - 30-40 (Οh Yes i do)

Sultana

yhFO9be.png

WV 176 | Evangelia & Mente Fuerte - Páli - 2nd place
WV 177 | Lila - Atoutaler - 12th place
WV 178 | Andromache - Na soun psema - 6th place
WV 179| Ρένα Μόρφη a.k.a. Σούλη Ανατολή - Όταν Σου Χορεύω - Unplaced
WV 180 | DuoViolins feat. Andromachi - Θαλασσάκι - 9th place
WV 181 | Κωνσταντίνος Αργυρός - Ελπίδα - 4th place​

Last edited:

Nicholas123

Still no clue at all XD

I fear you might not know her at all. :lol: Although she has had a quite remarkable career next to legendary singers, such as Nikos Xylouris, Maria Faradouri and Tolis Voskopoulos.

Well, how can i help u a bit more? She has released songs in French language and she is mostly known by her name only, not her surname too. :mrgreen:

Nicholas123

Another flop in the final, but hey, i am grateful to have qualified. Btw, to solve the hint i gave to Fotiana, Millie took part in the French preselection for ESC 1977 with the song "Un enfant peut-etre".

Ofc, as we all know, the winner was Marie Myriam with the legendary" L' oiseau at l' enfant". :mrgreen:

Next edition :gr: language comes back and we are borrowing an artist from :cy: hihi.

Last edited:

Nicholas123

I didn't expect you to send this guy, I thought he's too overhped for your taste. hehehe :lol:

You are lowkey right! :mrgreen: January the 8th and Clouds are the only songs of him i really like.

I had another song as my initial entry for this edition, but when he dropped Heaven Is Sin, i loved it so much that i couldn't resist not sending now, before it gets overused in too many online contests. :lol:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
You are lowkey right! :mrgreen: January the 8th and Clouds are the only songs of him i really like.

I had another song as my initial entry for this edition, but when he dropped Heaven Is Sin, i loved it so much that i couldn't resist not sending now, before it gets overused in too many online contests. :lol:
I like January 8th and this one you sent too (although it ends suddenly just when it gave me the impression that it would reach climax), but I think he's generally overrated, he gives me the impression that he's fake and not genuine at all. But again, so do 95% of mainstream music stars. :lol:

Nicholas123

I like January 8th and this one you sent too (although it ends suddenly just when it gave me the impression that it would reach climax), but I think he's generally overrated, he gives me the impression that he's fake and not genuine at all. But again, so do 95% of mainstream music stars. :lol:

There is so much gossip (and drama) around him and his bid for ESC, but i cannot write it in public. Maybe sometime in a pm. :lol:

Last edited:

Nicholas123

WorldVision 156
Die Arkitekt feat. Lena Platonos - Julian

Lyrics

Two bullets give you life, Julian

A reversible, defeaning fall, Julian
The words seem correct, but Babel around, Julian
A secretly toxic chemistry, Julian
A dark-colored umbrella hides you, Julian

Ink is spread on your skin, Julian
A crown of smoke on your head, Julian