I won't lose you for another
And if we die together
I will hold you till forever
If we die together, die together now​

Last edited by a moderator:

EscGeek

Veteran
I was initially underwhelmed, but screw it, i like this now!xcheers

My feelings shifted when the song leaked for the second time, i was just being quiet until now. :lol:

Still, :gr: can do better.

crashworld

Veteran
babe you yourself gave it 5 points which is not that bad, if you hate it that much why not give it 0?

Hold on, I never said I hated it. I gave it an average score. My disagreement with how the music video is something Lana Del Rey will do and that my comment on me being generous to say it's something Birdy will do should be not be conflated as me hating Amanda's song.

Ajeje Brazorf

Mmmm... I really would like to love this one better but I can't. I always found vocoder annoying in songs! I mean, the song is not bad at all, but it struggled to click on me because of this. The meaning is beautiful, the lyrics could have been better, the second part is really good. I give it a :7: because it surely is promising and a good song, but I'm not sold to this one...

ArmpitOfEurope

Hold on, I never said I hated it. I gave it an average score. My disagreement with how the music video is something Lana Del Rey will do and that my comment on me being generous to say it's something Birdy will do should be not be conflated as me hating Amanda's song.

But you reject the idea that there may be people who like this with that gif like it doesnt deserve to be liked by anyone :p

crashworld

Veteran
But you reject the idea that there may be people who like this with that gif like it doesnt deserve to be liked by anyone :p

Narh. I am just being sassy replying to you. Because I thought you are trying to be funny with your reply when you say the target audience of the song is "for those who like it"? Which is pretty "duh!" to me. All songs will have their fans regardless. I mean just take @Morocco2021 for example, he is a fan of almost every song.

Zerocalcare

Overall it is a solid, very good production. Greece could easily grab the third consecutive Top 10 and could even win if Amanda manages to unleash all the magic of her song on stage. Attention! When you listen to "Die Together" in May, get tied up tightly to a pole or the siren Amanda will drive you crazy! 😱 The title is a warning. Music lover forewarned, forearmed 😘😄

I have to think about it, at the next vote on the forum Greece could enter my Top 10.

Bravo Greece! See you in Turin.

midnightsun

Veteran
6 points. Which is pretty much middle of the road. It has Dami Im's beat without her great voice and that glittery eye catcher of a dress, so Amanda will just be half as successful, at most, most probably lower than that.

ArmpitOfEurope

6 points. Which is pretty much middle of the road. It has Dami Im's beat without her great voice and that glittery eye catcher of a dress, so Amanda will just be half as successful, at most, most probably lower than that.

Dami gathered 511 points, so with 255 Greece will be around 5-7, yeees thank you :xo:

Top Bottom