5 2.3%

6 2.7%

21 9.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Onas eroproc ni somrefne snem

Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna?
Koja li je tajna zdrave kose Megan Markl?
Koja li je tajna? (Koja li je tajna?)
Mislim da u pitanju je duboka hidratacija
Kažu da na koži i kosi se jasno vidi sve
Recimo, tamni kolutovi oko očiju ukazuju na probleme s jetrom
Frke oko usana možda uvećanu slezinu
Uvećana slezina nije dobra, nije lepa
A umetnica mora biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, mora, mora, mora

Velika je sreća što postoji
Autonomni nervni sistem
Ne moram kontrolisati otkucaje srca
Srce kuca, srce samo kuca
Lepi dani, jarke boje, suknje moje na mom telu
Suknje moje, pas i ja
Šetamo nas dvoje, brojimo korake,
suknja ide oko noge moje,
mi šetamo i to je sve
I ne mora bolje, srce samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka samo kuca
Dajem poverenje, neka kuca, neka dišem
Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja, Bože zdravlja
(Bože zdravlja)

Nemam knjižicu
O kako da me prate (U ime zdravlja)
Da o meni brinu (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica je nevidljiva (U ime zdravlja)
Ne vidiš me, to je magija (U ime zdravlja)
Umetnica može biti zdrava

Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, bi-bi-bi-biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, biti zdrava
Biti zdrava, može, može, može

In corpore sano, in corpore sano
Corpus je sano i šta ćemo sad
Mens infirma in corpore sano
Animus tristis in corpore sano
Mens desperata in corpore sano
Mens conterrita in corpore sano
I šta ćemo sad​

Sammy

Veteran
Hello to everybody. Sorry if my english is a little bad.

The song is not only about the situation in Serbia. It is about global situation with COVID, "health" trends, health propaganda, beauty trends... it has a little deeper message. These are lyrics at the end of song, when they song in Latin:

A sick mind in a healthy body,
A sad soul in a healthy body,
A desprate mind in a healthy body,
A frightened mind in a healthy body,
So what do we do now?

You can turn on captions on Youtube, you have translation there.
you mean it's going in the direction of an anti-vax song?

ChiversLookDivine

you mean it's going in the direction of an anti-vax song?

No, 'health propaganda' and the final lines of "a sick mind in a healthy body" is about how we interpret 'healthy' as looking good on the outside, we see glamourous celebrities on magazines like Meghan Markle with beautiful healthy hair - that's the propaganda.

The start of the song talks about staying hydrated, and how things like "dark circles around the eyes indicate liver problems", it's all about how physical health affects your appearance but mental health is invisible.

being healthy is as much mental health as it is physical. That's why the end of the song talks about "sad soul in a healthy body", we look good, look healthy, but we aren't healthy as you can't see bad mental health.

Fluke

Wow, a very brave choice. No sure if i should call this genius, musically it's not that strong but i will probably be rooting for it, just to support more entries like this!

ArmpitOfEurope

Cant decide if this is genius or very silly.
It won me over by the end but mostly thanks to the subtitles of the video,
they need to find a way to let people know what shes singing about in May.
:6:

Sammy

Veteran
No, 'health propaganda' and the final lines of "a sick mind in a healthy body" is about how we interpret 'healthy' as looking good on the outside, we see glamourous celebrities on magazines like Meghan Markle with beautiful healthy hair - that's the propaganda.

The start of the song talks about staying hydrated, and how things like "dark circles around the eyes indicate liver problems", it's all about how physical health affects your appearance but mental health is invisible.

being healthy is as much mental health as it is physical. That's why the end of the song talks about "sad soul in a healthy body", we look good, look healthy, but we aren't healthy as you can't see bad mental health.
Thanks for that clarification. (y)

Fluke

Also it kind of reminds me of Serbia's 2009 "Cipela", even though the songs really aren't that similar, something about the delivery really reminds me of it.

Eurovision Fan 2711

I really love this Song. Its pretty unique and catchy at the same time. Also its very suitable for Eurovision. Of course I would have also liked Sara Jo,Zorja or Angelinna but this is definitely really awesome too. Will probably be in my Top 10 in the end.

Gitte

I find it monotone and repititive. Of course people don't need to 'understand the lyrics' to vote for a song, but there's a difference between a emotional captivating ballad in serbian that screams emotion and a woman repeating " biti zdrava " a thousand times in a monotone voice when washing her hands surrounded by people holding towels

BorisBubbles

Veteran
i gave it a few listens. I'm NOW a FULL convert to Konstrakta's Health Insurance Cult. :12: points

Her odds look a lot better too than I first thought lol. Semi 2 is SUCH a crapshoot and Serbia actually look... not particularly disadvantaged?

This is f**king bonkers. I love it.

Really hope its not an anti vaxxer or anti-masker conspiracy song.

The text implies that she's not, at all xheart

Zeus

I find it monotone and repititive. Of course people don't need to 'understand the lyrics' to vote for a song, but there's a difference between a emotional captivating ballad in serbian that screams emotion and a woman repeating " biti zdrava " a thousand times in a monotone voice when washing her hands surrounded by people holding towels
I don't get that comparison. It doesn't always need to be emotional. It's really a statement-song, and kinda cynical almost. At least it's authentic, I like that still.

aef

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
The last time I checked it was:

Austria #1
Bosnian and Herzegovina #1
Croatia #1
Montenegro #1
North Macedonia #1
Serbia #1
Slovenia #2
Norway #3
Sweden #8
Switzerland #11
Germany #16

aef

The last time I checked it was:

Austria #1
Bosnian and Herzegovina #1
Croatia #1
Montenegro #1
North Macedonia #1
Serbia #1
Slovenia #2
Norway #3
Sweden #8
Switzerland #11
Germany #16
Balkan is starting in Vienna... :LOL:xheart

aef

I'm not downgrading yet, still leaving it at :8: points but I did research on the lyrics today and now I'm even more disturbed and confused hahaha

VikingTiger

I find this whole package really really interesting! Experiencing her live performance for the first time I couldnt take my eyes off the screen. Mentioning Meghan Markle (twice so that I was convinced I hadn't just imagined), washing her hands feverously all through the song, serious looks on her face - looking like an old school nurse...
To me this is actually way more appealing that last years messy Thunderstom (oh.. Hurrican, was it?). Or maybe I'm just biased as a health care professional?

Mrm

Veteran
I find this whole package really really interesting! Experiencing her live performance for the first time I couldnt take my eyes off the screen. Mentioning Meghan Markle (twice so that I was convinced I hadn't just imagined), washing her hands feverously all through the song, serious looks on her face - looking like an old school nurse...
To me this is actually way more appealing that last years messy Thunderstom (oh.. Hurrican, was it?). Or maybe I'm just biased as a health care professional?
It is trending as no2 on Norwegian YT!! :eek:

Top Bottom