Contact us

Russia RUSSIA 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
They should have been kicked out because of being forced to only broadcast propaganda but I'm glad they're gone.

Their reason is ridiculous, though: "Unjustified exclusion from Eurovison which should have been a music competition without politics".

The broadcasters break the rules of the EBU. That's why they can't compete this year (human/political reasons aside).

mup

GermanBango

Apparently some international media outlets are saying that our government now also supports the SWIFT-ban. Dunno if this is legit.

Sammy

Veteran

EscGeek

Veteran
Ah yes, the good old, "you can't fire me, i quit" :lol:

It's actually better to withdraw and rejoin as soon as the war is over rather then being banned for let's say 5 years and if the war is over in 3 years they'd have to wait 2 years to re-join us...xcheers

Sammy

Veteran
Ah yes, the good old, "you can't fire me, i quit" :lol:

It's actually better to withdraw and rejoin as soon as the war is over rather then being banned for let's say 5 years and if the war is over in 3 years they'd have to wait 2 years to re-join us...xcheers
I'm afraid they have no intention to rejoin. This is the beginning of a new cold war in Europe and we won't see Russia back until there's a massive change in government. The last time it needed over 40 years to happen...

Lindon

GermanBango

The International Biathlon Union has now banned both the Belorussian and the Russian teams for the rest of the season. Athletes from said nations are still be able to run (which they will probably refuse) under a neutral flag.

Carlkva

Apparently some international media outlets are saying that our government now also supports the SWIFT-ban. Dunno if this is legit.
Mixed signals on that one, Baerbock said no, Lindner said yes.

Franzilein

Top Bottom