Contact us

⛷️⛰️WV 151 ASPEN • GRAND FINAL ⛰️⛷️ RESULTS INSIDE - CROWN SNATCHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Thank you Ashley and Gera for your superb hosting, on behalf of Team Canada I bestow on each of you your very own crate of maple syrup! :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Wonderful show and scoreboard! Congrats team :west:. xclap
Also, congrats, Amir, for your glorious night! :D

All my votes this time:

See you in :es:, I guess! xcheer ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
I can breath again....

First of all (cause I would forget it at the end) thank you very much to Ashley and Gera for a wonderful hosting xlove
what an honor to win in an edition like this xheat

And now thank you everyone for voting for :es:
This is my BEST result ever, it's only my second win within almost 10 years of WV and it's actually my first "real" victory,
since I only won with Israel because someone made a mistake in his voting...
Everyone knows that WV has become one of my biggest passions and hobbies so getting a result like this is more than
overwhelming, thank you very much everyone!! xhug xhug
The reactions in the semi LL were rather decent, so this came as a super big suprise!!

now the most important part, YES I will host, do I have time? NO xheat xheat xheat xheat

Get your sexiest bikinis out, cause we're going to a city where I spent a wonderful time, only a few months ago: BARCELONA!!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations once again Amir, super happy to see you win. xheart Thank you to everyone who voted for :west: I did far better than I thought I would, and even scoring a hot 12 from 🇩🇪. xbow It's much a appreciated.

Huge shout out to @Gera11 who joined me in cohosting taking on a couple of the more time consuming jobs even as a full NSC hosting come his way. You've been a brilliant cohost and I think together we created a fairly great edition. :D Even better with the great results on display. Thank you bro. xheart

Amir

Veteran
wow, 1st also in the semi both regular and reju xfaint thanks so much everyone xlove

esc87fan

The last time WV was in Barcelona was WV 21, when Trece hosted. Loreen's "My Heart is Refusing Me" won for Sweden

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
That was an exciting final. A big congratulations again to Amir xheart You were middleish in my ranking, 13th or so. Didn't mind the song at all and I can see why it was so well received. I predicted it for top 3 (sorry to Nicholas for my France winner prediction flop :cry:). I hope you'll take us to Spain for an Amirfest xyes

Congratulations also to Vlad on receiving a dazzling silver and well done to Ewig on a nice bronze 🥳

Thank you Ashley and Gera for everything you've done for us this edition. When either of you host we know it's going to be top quality and super professional, and of course you didn't let us down. All shows were wonderful. Both of you are WorldVision legends xbow

p.s. come check out my 100th entry NF if any of you here are interested :coffee:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Huge shout out to @Gera11 who joined me in cohosting taking on a couple of the more time consuming jobs even as a full NSC hosting come his way. You've been a brilliant cohost and I think together we created a fairly great edition. :D Even better with the great results on display. Thank you bro. xheart

xheart thank you for giving me the opportunity to co-host; it's been a crazy ride, especially when I was crazy enough accept the NSC hosting then the covid shit happening ;__; all's well when it ends well!

time to go on a spa break xo
70ef34f43e060f12f906603968e4a846.gif

cegs5

A wonderful edition has ended, thank you Gera and Ashley for hosting this edition in style.

Thank you all voters for :mx: 6th place is a great result. Got several voters who could fit the song in their top 10 and a couple of :12: even xlove 26 voters to be precise, after winner Spain the entrie with most voters this edition, together with Ukraine. xheat

:12: :tr:::weca
:10: :cool:
:8: :pl:
:7: ::nwit:sobr::seou:
:6: :fr::en::ceru:
:5: :de::be:
:4: :br::bg::ua:
:3: :hu:::sile:svea::cali::no::jp::lv:
:2: :md:::gota:uk:
:1: ::nuna:ca:

xrose

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

cegs5

PLEASE NOTE A CORRECTION WAS MADE WITH MOLDOVAS VOTES.

sf1 reju was 12 to :ro: not :ma: and in the final :west: & ::weca switch round, meaning ::weca rises to 10th.

I apologise for this mistake. :( luckily the change is minor, hopefully there is nothing else.
I noticed a minor stuff. Belgium is noted as both regular and REJU voter in SF 2.
Belgium giving 12 to Belgium xheat
I believe the Reju voter is meant to be another one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom