Staff member

R4h7yBr.png

Ybd7ey9.png

Kb9EmxR.png

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Welcome to the final, obviously hosted by the queen of dance herself! Here we're showcasing parts of Colorado, the state hosting WV - with ofc a big emphasis on Aspen, our host city. It was a bit of struggle to find pics to fit the colour aesthetics but I tried. :D Hope you all like it!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sudogwon banner is missing, you gotta fix that. xheart

fixed. Highkey kinda annoyed by it because it happened in the semi also with Turkey, and I remember this time especially adding Sudogwon into the show because their banner took so long to find a pic for - and then it randomly disappears.

No matter, it's sorted now, but if anyone else notices a vanishing banner, let me know asap x

fixed. Highkey kinda annoyed by it because it happened in the semi also with Turkey, and I remember this time especially adding Sudogwon into the show because their banner took so long to find a pic for - and then it randomly disappears.

No matter, it's sorted now, but if anyone else notices a vanishing banner, let me know asap x
Thank you for the very quick fix! I think this looks fine now. My votes are counted as well right?

hijirio

Veteran
Great show Ashley, you did it again! I can’t take my eyes off this show, lowkey wanna scrutinize one and each. Gheys really do have an eye for good aesthetics, and I’m living for it.

This is a very strong final but one song in particular, which doesn’t really fall into my usual taste category, got me unprepared. It’s the most original song i’ve heard in some time and I think it needs to/will definitely win this edition. I’d be shocked with any other outcome. Congratz already. :12:

and there is great discrepancy between my semi and final votes, sorry in advance to all faders and congrats to all growers

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you for the very quick fix! I think this looks fine now. My votes are counted as well right?

Not yet, i haven't counted any yet but will say when i have

Ringdalen

Only thing better than the UMK this year are your shows Ashley! xheat You are a multi-talented superstar xlove xlove xlove

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: has voted! Tough final with plenty of excellent entries from which to choose xcheer Great banners as well - loving the aesthetic of this final! Good luck to y'all xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:west: voted days ago, looove this final so much. The qualifiers across both semis were top tier and made for a very hard final to vote in, had to cut out a few songs I liked which is sad but the battle for my 12 was strong. 🔥

Amir

Veteran
:es: has voted!
Very strong final, I had to cut out so many good songs xcry

Gabor77

:hu: has voted xheat My Top 2 both deserve :12: points, my Top 10 is one of the strongest ever. I had to leave out songs, which would have easily gotten at least :5: or :6: points :(
I am really curious who's gonna take the Top spot at the end, but more to this later in my prediction ;)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Firstly, such a wonderful show once again. Natalie Horler (AKA Cascada) hosting xbow

:us: voted last night. Final wasn't the greatest for me if I'm being honest but my top 10 is totally fine. No spoilers but this is the most poppy top 10 I've ever had... maybe, possibly.... probably not, could be. I'm not allowed to reveal.

cascada-band.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom